Chapter 67

SALVATORE SCHOOL-HALL-DAY
[All the traid agents are either dead or unconcscious. Because students had advantage with numbers none of them are dead, but some of them are injured by Malivore bullets.]
"Everyone is alive." Said relieved Caroline. Mikaelsons check Audrey for injuries.
"What's that on your arm?" Asked Elijah.
"Nothing serious. You'll see." Said Audrey.
Audrey: Everyone get up! We need to move! Quickly! [Audrey jogs out, others follow.]
Jed: What now?
Audrey: This isn't over. Some of the agents are still left. They would have heard gunshots and they are probably running to us as we speak. We need to get the injuered to Hope's group. Hope has Alex's phone with her and i'll messege her it's us, so she'll open door for us. [Jed sees agent and shots her in the neck. She gets knocked out.]
Kaleb: You said they have special bullets. Will we be able to cure them?
People look at Audrey and Hope for answers. They don't answer.
[Everyone looks panicked at that.]
Audrey: Saltzman twins will siphon it out. They are in cellar, too. After we bring injured there, Hope and me will look for the dark object that causes magic block.
Jed: How do you know it's dark object?
"How else would they do it?" Said Kol.
[Audrey shoots two agents that come their way.]
Audrey: Only they can do this. [MG sees group and runs to them.]
MG: Thanks god. You are here. When i heard shots...
Kaleb: You okay, man?
MG: Yeah.
Kaleb: What happened?
MG: Long story.
Audrey: Come on! We are almost there.
SALVATORE SCHOOL-CELLAR-DAY
[Hope walks to Lizzie and Josie.]
Hope: You guys, I'm so sorry. I mean, I dragged you into this, and I have absolutely no idea how to get us out of it.
"But it's not your fault." Said Caroline.
"How in the hell is Triad attacking us your fault? I seriously don't understand you and your need to blame everything on yourself." Said Audrey.
Lizzie: Well, that is just not good enough, Hope. Our lives are in risk, and we did not wait ten years to become friends with you for you to not come through with your annoyingly perfect Hope Mikaelson heroics when we need you the most.
"Seri-fucking-ously? They blame Hope? I swear i'm surprised Lizzie doesn't blame Hope for merge, too." Rolled her eyes Audrey.
"It's not her duty to save your ungreatful asses!" Said Kol and glared Lizzie and Josie.
Josie: She's right, for a change. It's hero time, Hope. [Hope gets message and looks at it.]
Lizzie: What is it?
Hope: Audrey is here. [Hope opens the door. Audrey goes in along with others including MG.]
Josie: MG?
WAREHOUSE/STORAGE-DAY
Landon: You got what you wanted. Why do you still need me?
Clarke: I don't need you. Daddy does. You're the golden child. The one he was trying to create, remember? The perfect son.
"Someone sound jaelous." Said amused Hope.
Clarke: The one who could create the new bloodline. Because of you, he'll be able to launch the species.
Landon: I'm 17. I'm not interested in, like, procreating or whatever, okay?Especially if it means I'm spawning an army of evil minions.
Clarke: Oh, didn't I mention? You're just the host.
"What?" Said Stefan, Caroline and Marcel.
Landon: The what?
Clarke: The host. Biologically speaking, you're the living organism...
Landon: I know what a host is! I've seen Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
"Really? Such a nerd." Rolled his eyes Damon.
Landon: Are you kidding me? Tell me you're pulling some kind of lame brotherly prank right now.
Clarke: You wanted to be special, right?The foster kid looking for a family, believing that you had a purpose if only you could find it. Turns out your purpose is to be a meat suit for the most powerful monster ever to walk the earth. Well, probably sounds worse than it is.
Some glare at Clarke.
[Distant shrieking is heard.]
Clarke: That must be our new friend.
What do you think it'll be? Centaur? Pegasus? [Headless knight comes in with horse.]
Clarke: Even better. [Clarke throws dagger at floor.]
Clarke: It's all yours. Just do your thing.
[Landon runs and takes dagger. Knight pulls Landon up and puts him on his horse.]
"Landon!" Said Hayley worried.
[Then turns around and leaves with Landon and dagger.]
Clarke: Dick move, brother.
SALVATORE SCHOOL-CELLAR-DAY
Hope: A blood fountain? Gross.
MG: It's even grosser in person. Trust me. I was looking for a way to shut it off, but I couldn't figure out how.
Hope: All right, I'll go find the secret tunnel, I guess.
Audrey: We will.
Jed&Lela: Yeah!
Audrey: No. Lela, i need you to stay here and lead the people who will protect others. And Jed, you and Kaleb will lead the people who will take care of rest of the agents, when we get our magic back. And Saltzmans, you can siphon the wounds of injured.
"You are really good at this." Said Caroline.
"Leading is my thing. I rule the city, school is nothing compared to it." Said Audrey.
Hope: Okay. We're gonna be back as soon as we can.
Audrey: (to MG) Keep Saltzman twins from trying to kill each other.
"They are still fighting?" Frowned Caroline.
Hope: Hey, what happened to your arm?
Audrey: (confused) What? [Hope grabs Audrey's hand and sees two bullet hole in jacket.]
Audrey: After Triad guy shot Rafael with Malivore bullet, i jumped on him. Few bullets fired while fighting. He must have gotten me, too. I-I didn't even feel it. [Hope and Audrey share a shocked look.]
"Oh my god! You said it wasn't serious!" Said worried Hayley.
"It's not. My tribrid blood healed me. Malivore bullets don't work on me." Said Audrey.
Hope: Because it doesn't affect you.
Lizzie: Care to explain to rest of us?
Audrey: Jed, remember when you acidentally bit vampire?
Jed: (blushing) You promised you wouldn't mention it!
Josie: (confused) How do you accidentaly bite?
Audrey: During sex.
Kol, Marcel and Damon burst out laughing.
"Now i want to know how many vampires died like that." Chuckled Klaus.
"That was my reaction, too. (Chuckles) Jed came to me in the middle of the night, asking for blood. When he told me why he needed i laughed at him for hours." Said Audrey.
Jed: (blushing) Audrey!
Hope: We don't have time for this!
Audrey: I'm saying this for a reason. After that incident i gave you three packets of my blood, so if anyone from our pack would do the same and i wouldn't be around, you could help.
Jed: Yeah. So?
Audrey: Give that blood to everyone who is injured.
"You think your blood will heal them." Relaised Klaus and Kol.
"Yeah." Said Audrey.
MG: Why?
Hope: (realises) Because if Malivore doesn't affect Tribrid, our blood might cure the bullet.
Audrey: Yeah. One gulp is enough to heal werewolf bite, so don't let them get greedy, drink only how much is necessery. It's enough for everyone. We don't know how long it'll take me and Hope to come back.
Jed: Okay.
Audrey: Don't go alone and be careful.
Rafael: You are gonna go to help Landon after deactivating fountain, right? We don't need you to be here, but Landon might need your saving.
"He looks bad." Frowned Caroline.
"He was bad." Said Audrey.
Hope: But I can't leave you guys here.
Lizzie: For the love of Frodo, go rescue your Hobbit. We'll muddle through.
Damon chuckled.
Josie: She's right. He needs you more than us.
MG: We've been watching you save the day this entire school year. We got it. Now go save Landon.
Audrey: You heard them. Come on. They have it handled. Oh, and WOLVES!
Wolves: Yes, Alpha.
Audrey: I think we all agree Rafael bought forgivness by saving my life.
[Chorus of agreemenet are heard from everywhere.]
"You are gonna bring him back in pack." Said Hayley.
"Yes." Said Audrey. Hayely smiled proudly. As did Klaus and Elijah.
Audrey: Then we all agree he deserves to be back in pack. [Agreements are heard.]
Audrey: Welcome back in pack, Rafael. [Rafael smiles and bows his head.]
Rafael: Thank you, Alpha.
Audrey: Okay. Hope, i'm done. Let's go.
Jed: Be careful.
Audrey: You, too. [Hope and Audrey leave.]
SALVATORE SCHOOL-UNDERGROUND TUNNEL-DAY
[Audrey and Hope are looking at skull fountain.]
Hope: I don't suppose you come with an instruction manual. [Alaric comes in with flashlight from another side of the tunel.]
"Ric's there." Said Damon.
Alaric: I told you to wait for me.
Hope: In a shocking turn of events, I ignored you.
Alaric: Yeah, Hope, about that...
Hope: Save the speech. Okay? I've paid the price. [Audrey looks at Hope with proud look.]
Klaus can't hide his amusment.
Alaric: I see that. (To Audrey) What happened to your arm?
Audrey: Was shot. Others will explain. Rafael and few others were shot, too, but they haven't been healed yet.
Alaric: Are Josie and Li--
Hope: Twins are okay.
Audrey: Students need magic to heal, so do something to your artefact and bring magic back. [Alaric draws symbols on skull with the blood that is coming out of fountain.]
Hope: How did you know how to do that?
Alaric: This is a dark object, created by a group of extinct witch-like people called the Travelers. Anti-magic was kind of their thing.
"Of course it's travellers." Said Stefan.
Audrey: How did Triad even get it in here? How did they know that there were tunnels?
Alaric: Listen, I will explain everything later, okay?
Audrey: Okay. Hope, we need to go. Alaric, you go to your injured students.
Hope: Be careful. Me and Audrey took care of the Triad agents that were near cellar and gave others false trail, but they will realise it eventually.
"We are the best duo." Said Audrey to Hope with a grin
"Definetly." Grinned back Hope. Mikaelsons smiled at them.
Alaric: What do you mean took care?
Audrey: Does it matter? Your students need you, headmaster. Go help them!
SALVATORE SCHOOL-CELLAR-DAY
Witch#1: Magic is back. I can feel it. [Josie and Lizzie siphon Rafael.]
Lizzie: It's not working.
Jed: Then time for plan B. I'll take wolves, who aren't injured to get Audrey's blood. Kaleb, you lead the vampires to take down rest of the agents.
Witch#2: We want to participate, too!
Witch#3: Yeah, it's our fight, too.
Caroline looks proud of her students.
Lela: Good. We could use witches. Every witch who'll participate step forward. [They step forward.]
Jed: Okay. This is good. You five, follow me. You seven follow Kaleb's group. You five help MG and Lela's group get children to the bus. And Josie and Lizzie with ones that are left, you protect the injured.
"That's my right hand!" Said Audrey proudly.
Lizzie: (scrowls) Who put you in charge?!
Jed: Everyone's ready?
People: Yes!
Jed: Then let's get the party started!
"Yeeeah!" Cheered Audrey and Kol.