Chapter 58. How do you know?

How do you know it's true love?

How do you know you won't get hurt?

How do you know it's real?

You don't.

All you know is that at least for one second, just for a dash of air or just for a minuscule tiny flutter of eyelid, you know blindly that your existence is far better with them around. 

That whenever i saw him or even thought about him, i was eclipsed by emotions. 

My lips, unable to release a sound of them, opened themselves like a round O. My eyes, astonished and wide, couldn't believe the person who was saying that to me. My heart's drumming wooshed across the tiny tree house we stood in. I, confused and astonished, he was calm and smiling.

His words,

His smile,

They were... true.

Those glimpses of light aren't from someone who lies. The smile in his lips is real.

"Wh-wha um a-wha?" I couldn't speak. Anytime now I would have an aneurism. For sure. Still looking through the horizon, completely stuttering and amazed.

It was simply too good to be true.

What do you say to someone as angelic as he that you swore that he did not love you back? No, worse, what do you say to someone as angelic as he that you swore that he did not even like you back? I swore it was a figment of my imagination, that everything was fictional and that he was another imbecile who just wants to hug you and then drop you over the precipice of despair and pain. Who is he?

What do you say to your guardian angel?

I should be throwing myself towards him, filling him with hugs and kisses, and I am here thinking towards the infinite horizon and the warm parting of the sun. I ran my hand through my hair and sank down to my legs and knees, a hollow in the centre of my chest. His hand touched gently the back of my neck and goosebumps appeared. I slowly turned to see him.

"Who are you?" I said defiantly

"I am Spencer Debroch" He said firmly

"Who are you?" I mumbled. "Really"

He kept silent and didn't say another word... What is he keeping from me?

My breathing rapidly increased, blood flooded myself and my hands begun to tremble.

"I know you are confused," I laughed. He proceeded, getting each time closer to me and my lips... I grunted

"But you must understand, everything I've done has been for you... I really don't mean to frighten you, but I supposed you had a right to know." He concluded.

I remained silent, as my head removed every bit of sanity I had left. A single tear rolled down my pinkish cheeks, a futile and stupid flaw I had that when emotions overcrowded me, I cried. He noticed and soon wiped it off, my chestnut eyes closed themselves instantly at their glance and my head roughly looked away.

"Look, I am not frightened, I simply cannot understand why." I replied with the fragment of bravery I still had left.

"Why?" He said with his silky voice. His hand caressed my cheeks as my tears rolled away.

"Why can I love someone who I don't even know" I replied, my eyes craved him.. his eyes still stood astounded, magnified. A tear rolled down.

No reply.... Another tear rolled down.

"I-I- I" His lips joined mine. I was cut off by his lips joining mine. He interrupted my confusion by uniting his red apple-like lips with my pink ones. I had never kissed anyone before... He grabbed my waist even closer to him, still with our lips touching and my eyes shut. His passion and desire were madly expressed and I couldn't take myself away from him. The electricity began to flow and a flame exploded, it burned every single negative thought away. The burn it gave in my body could only be felt by him, and at each second our bodies were together it ignited. The heat his hands were providing and his humid touch of his lips with mine was everything I needed.

I was kissing him... Madly grabbing his hair and pulling myself tighter and closer to his perfectly made body. My lips pressed themselves harder to his, the tenderness and sweetness in them yet the fury and desire to stay like this forever... My hands ran through his arms and finally reached his face, they rested there, holding him and feeling every cell fill itself with the unknown feeling. A pain being a desire I couldn't escape from. My heart rushed as he picked me up and placed me effortless on top of his legs, gently passing his hands across my hair which shivered my entire body. He began to touch my neck delicately, tracing only his fingertips across my pure and innocent skin, unknown to the peril his touch would give. Neither one of us could stop, his hands running madly through my body, his pulse increasing as I breathed, our hearts united.

I am trying to hold my breath and let this moment last forever, to never let this ever become a memory as my lips never let him apart. We continued to be united like two stars exploding. He set up an unforgivable dream on me and now as I feel my walls tearing themselves down, turning into crumbles and ashes as the flame burns me, I realise the missing part of my puzzle had been him. 

All i knew is that he was the one i was looking for.