Chapter 57. As simple as this.

Time continued speeding. My grandmama's oasis came to an end and in a blink my eyelids fluttered. Closer and closer, the boy who perplexed my senses and destroyed my sanity came closer to me.

My feet lowered their speed as I saw his figure.

My heart's drumming rapidly increased and I was left standing in the corridor. Two steps away from him.

"Hi" He said smiling, his hair intact and his smile twinkling.

"Hi," I replied, looking away. His eyes took a glimpse of my confusion and now they were in them too. "I suppose this is yours" I said as I returned the hoodie towards him. He scanned it, yet his eyes never left my own.

He analysed the situation and after silence was overthrown, he spoke again.

"I meant everything I said. I didn't know if I ever was going to see you.... But now it is only another reason for me to stay right here"

He took a step forward.

"Next to you and your clumsiness"

He stood in front of me and his hands, lifted up my trembling and mistaken mind into his precious fingers of white firm skin. "Next to you"

My breathing stopped and nothing came out of my bitten-torn apart lips. 

My breathing faded and my eyes locked with his own.

"Do you have plans for today?" He questioned

"W-What?" I said, still on the edge of a mental collapse.

"Can I take you somewhere today?" His hands were now in my earlobes, correctly positioning every strand of humid hair I had left.

"Where?" My words came out in a mumble.

"Where the sun sinks into the trees." His words left me paralyzed, I couldn't move, much less talk.

"I know you feel your brain is about to explode... but I am not going to leave you. Not again. Like I already told you. 

I want you.  

And I am not ashamed of anything about that." 

 I managed to get the strength to look at him one more time... To allow my emotions to run wild and allow his grey, vivid eyes to look into my soul.....Until the bell rang of course.

"I'll see you after class" his fingers caressed my waist. I stood still, watching him, analyzing. 

His words left me still paralyzed. I remained in the same position but now people were bumping into me and telling me to move.

I forcefully began to give steps but my mind was already diverging into another dimension. Each time I spoke to him, he became closer and closer to me, he indeed was a python drawing his prey in and never letting it go.

"Next to you"

"I need you"

Those three syllables became more important than any other mathematical equation, chemical formulae, Shakespearian sonnet and every single other thing that wasn't related to him became  second place.

The questions once again began to flood all over me....

The clases were another session of endless mist, and finally I was exiting out of class. I began to fold and tidy up my desk as I carefully traced every word he had ever said to me.

'Dependent. i need you. Want. Soul...'

Why is this boy speaking in morse code?

"Are you ready?" His voice delicately reached me.