Chapter 41. Run and hide between bookshelfs.

Something banged. My head throbbed. 

"Huh?!" I screeched. Searching for the source of the sound....But everything seemed peaceful, steady. Everything except me of course. 

Oh my god! Did I just daydream through the whole class?!!! 

The answer was in Mary's eyes as she kept staring at my cautions and thoughtful glaze. Her joint eyebrows were gently and genuinely becoming concerned if I was okay. Apparently I had made many people become concerned about my mental health, maybe it is because I smile and laugh too much, or because I have been quiet and I never remain silent.

This Spencer situation....

I looked at Marys eyes and begun to chuckle, I folded my notebook and started to pack

"Ready to go?" She said, Her stuff was already packed and her desk perfectly clean

"Yes! I am sorry if I drifted off, that keeps happening. How annoying!" I said, then I chuckled

"It's okay. None of the teachers noticed, besides your grades are amazing, honestly I am jealous you can drift away and still get straight A's!" She complained in between laughs. I hugged her

"Its my superpower" I joked. 

She laughed as we entered our traditional sesión of getting inside the bathroom and then going into the open hall. She went inside her bathroom and began to arrange her half ponytail.

"You coming?" She said as her lips unrolled a perfectly adequate smile.

"Yeah. I just have to deliver this book to the library first. I'll meet you there"

She smiled as we splitted, she went upstairs and I through the oaky path into the library.

I kept walking until I reached my destination, smiling at familiar faces and laughing at my stupidities, remembering each and every single one.

"Hi miss!" I said cheerfully as I stepped inside. Thousands of books looking my way and demanding me to read their pages

"Hi Ale! How are you? It's been a while since I last saw you!" She said it was Miss Buller, my favourite teacher of them all. She was my English teacher and well to be truthful a sexy librarian. Her pleasant blue eyes and yellow strings for hair made her look even more kind and pedantic which forced me to fully embrace a cheek to cheek smile.

"I am good! How are you?" I began to unpack my back in search of the book I was just about to return. "I came to return the book I borrowed before the summer holidays" . She smiled as I handed it over to her.

"I went to Fiji! It was amazing!"

"I am so glad. '' I replied as my impatient feet began to take a spin around the bookshop. Suddenly, when I was in the search of my next fantasyland, an unexpected intruder arrived.

"Oh hi James!" I replied. He unvarnished a smile and said

"Hi! I knew you'd be here" he said proudly

"Oh you know me so well" I said sarcastically, releasing a chuckle that went unnoticed by his blankness, or dullness would be the word?

He never seemed to catch my gaudy jokes, as tasteless and they were, no one understood my humour, hilarious, exceptional to unique to be fully comprehended

No one except the smile being grinned across the hall; my eyes informed.

I looked at Spencer; his smile open and wide, noting his perfectly adequate diamond white teeth and dimples decorating his childish side cheeks. As our glances exchanged thoughts; in an act of pure vanity; his hand shot across his marmoled, pale like facade; covering his mouth. His torso, stiff and intangible resembled a sculptures perfect's majesty; muscled inked in his almost transparent skin that relaxed under the oaky doors arch.