Chapter 42. It is dangerous having a pretty smile.

We kept walking, my heart stumbling and panicking that it would be a mere lie. My reasons for such: 

1. He is weird: he saved me and didn't care. 

2. He is weird: he saved me and cared but didn't even say a word to me. 

3. He has terrible driving skills that could potentially get you hurt. 

4. He has an army of brainless bimbos who hate me just because i use a special word that goes "no" 

5. Its true that i still don't know if he released the footage...Mary had some mingling there too but did he also take part in that? 

And finally, does he have a bipolar disorder? Or why all of a sudden did he change that much? 

"Can you give me a warning when one of your mood swings are about to change?" I blurted and he laughed. 

"I will." He sweared

"Pinkie promise?" I said. He looked at me with a ridiculous prestigious face that made my soul fade for two whole seconds. "Hey! Don't underestimate the power of the pinkie promise!" I yelled at him, not taking me seriously, at all.

"fine!" And he promised me. The touch electrified once more and I was not the only one who shivered. He did too.

"Your hands are still cold" He wondered in an attempt to change the topic, hurriedly. Maybe he was new to the relationship stuff like I was, I mean Sean he was a terrible guy, but truly never my boyfriend. If the term boyfriend id for true acceptance and caring and not just a label

He never gave me flowers, never took me to panda express on a date even and certainly never made me smile as Spencer has me now.

His eyes kept piercing into mine, the heat flowed, the oxygen mask was released and I desperately inhaled his hot air. His touch, his eyes, his smile.

"Yeah, my circulation is not very good, '' I said shyly. I arranged my hair behind my ear.

"Here" He handed me over a pair of beautiful beige gloves, they were clearly too large for my tiny hands but very pretty. Beige and carefully knitted together in glamorous stitches; I looked at him the same way he did about my pinkie promise.

"Gloves? Really?" My eyes lifted to his, seeing my ridiculous reaction to a very thoughtful present "No, I know! I will freeze your heart if you get too close to me!" I joked as he laughed

"No, you certainly won't freeze my heart. You have done the complete opposite."

My heart stopped

"But that way, when I touch you, you don't feel like an ice cube" His laughter struck once again. My heart's electricity pounded with even more intensity, flowing the sparks across me and his hands.

I can't believe how easy talking to him was, of course when he was happy, but it was so easy to truly be me.

"I have gloves I just don't use them and ice cubes are fun! Olaf is made out of snow and he gives warm hugs. Therefore I can be cold and still give out warm hugs" I replied. He stopped instantly, looked at me astounded and realised my profound, forever lasting relationship with Disney. With his cherry lips slightly opened, he scanned my smooth face and continued the astonishment throughout his fingertips.

" It would be ignorant of me to be unaware of your childish adoration. How badly are you in-love with fantasies?" He said amazed; a little mocking but it was just his signature.

"How can I be in-love with fantasies when they are the little childish part left in me? I don't love them, they are a part of me" I corrected.

"You really truly are a surprise. You keep me amazed" He said still in between laughs