31. Arjun is in a fix

(A/n- hey guys so many forgot about Aisha. Aisha is Sumedh's and Arjun's sister. I have mentioned about her in part 3 in 'Sumedh's pov')

"Aisha??"
Arjun says looking at her condition.

"you are here, you know I'm sooo happy today you are back to India"
She says in drunken voice. Couldn't able to stand properly.

"Aisha do you know she..."
Sumedh was saying but Arjun closes his mouth with his palm.

"Nothing Aisha go to your room. And why are you late and you are drunken too. Is this the time to come home at this condition??"
Arjun scolds her in angry. And takes off his hand from Sumedh's mouth.

"Arjun bro today there was a bigggg party which was sponsored by me, Sumedh bro and you both are back to India so I gave a big party to my all friends"
She says while smiling madly.

"Aisha if Chachi get to know about this she will kill you"
Arjun says.

"Mom?? She will be sleeping don't worry about her but why does Sumedh bro is acting like this"
She says looking at Sumedh, Arjun looks at Sumedh who was trying to eat plastic fruits. He plucks some plastic grapes and puts them all inside his mouth. And he spat out all the grapes from his mouth.

"Who the hell brought these grapes they are tasteless and rubbery chee!"
Arjun sees him weirdly.

"nothing you go to your room"
Arjun says to Aisha.

"Arjun bro you both are here, come let's play a game I'm not feeling sleepy"
She says like a kid.

"game?? That too with you both! No never"

"come na Arjun bro after a long time you both are here I missed you both a lot"
She saws with puppy eyes.

"leave this game Aisha do you know today my heart is broken into 89 pieces"
Sumedh says.

"what happened bro??"

"today your handsome brother got rejected"
He says wiping his fake tears.

"whattt!!! Who is that?? Show me, how can she reject my handsome cute brother I won't leave her today until she apologise and accept you"
She says throwing her bag.

"come let's go to her house and ask her"

"good idea"
Both were about to go but Arjun shouts.

"Stop! You both are not going anywhere"
He says.

"but Arjun bro.."

"Aisha! I said no, finger on your lips"
She got scared and keeps her finger on her lips.

"And you Sumedh, go and sleep in your room like a good boy"
He says in angry.

"bro, actually I'm very tired I'm not in the mood to meet my soon to be bhabhi so let's meet her tomorrow"

"yeah, Aisha let's meet her tomorrow"
Both were going towards their room.

"uff, thank God"
Arjun took breath in relief. Both stopped and Aisha says.

"So now let's play hide and seek and Arjun bro will search us"

"yesss"
Both ran from there to hide.

"whattt, nooo!! Sumedh,Aisha!!!"
Flashback ended

"And then??"
Sumedh asks being curious.
"After that I started searching for you both in the whole Mansion the whole night, then I locked you in your room and Aisha in her room"
Sumedh keeps his hand on his mouth.

"my God"

"don't tell me that you haven't remember anything"

"Arjun I swear I don't remember anything. Infact I can't able to believe you"

"Sumedh try to remember little bit"
Sumedh tries to remember but everything was just blank for him.

"No, Arjun that day I was drinking you stopped me and we talked with you and I continued drinking after that next morning I was on my bed, I don't know when I come to my room and slept there"
He says.

"okay, fine leave it. Now what about Mallika you said you will only make announcement of your marriage so with great difficulties I convinced Mallika to come in this party I arranged fake daycare also for Aarohi here but you ruined everything"

"then, what do I do?? Already I was in angry and then these reporters questions and all. I know very well Mallika will not agree for this marriage and you already know that she is bold. If I haven't kissed her she would have shouted then and there itself infront of everyone on the stage. So this was the only option left for me"
Sumedh says.

"but now how will you convince her?? This time she is so much angry on you"

"Aarohi, I should do something she really needs father's love. And Mallika is dying inside everyday. I don't know what to do, she even slapped me"
He sees being tensed.

"what!!"
Arjun said being shocked.

"Did she really slapped you?? Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar recived a hard slap on his cheek kissing his employee"
He started laughing.

"laugh, laugh how much you want. When you fell in love with someone and she slaps you at that time I'll laugh at you"
Arjun stops laughing.

"love?? Me?? No way. Not in this life"

"In this world nobody is there who haven't fell in love. One or the other day you will also definitely fall in love"
Sumedh says.

"Okay, let's see"
Arjun said. Sumedh takes his phone.

"Now what's this?? 90 missed calls from Chachi, 45 missed calls from dada and Aisha 100 missed calls, Arjun today I'm dead. Please save me I don't want to go home"
He says.

"I can't do anything in this matter. It's your mistake handle it by yourself"
After few minutes both reached their mansion.

"Arjun, where is Sumedh??"
Chachi asked in angry. Arjun looks behind Sumedh was disappeared.

"where is he Arjun??"
Dada also asks him.

"woh.."
                           ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
Mallika is thrown out from her house.

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️