5. Something new (11 years ago)

"Sumedh"

"Mallika"
Both called eachother name softly with full of emotions and the memories running infront of their eyes.

11 years ago
Mallika pov:
I crossed my fingers 🤞my legs were shivering. God, please atleast this time please God I will not talk to anyone and I will concentrate fully on my studies I promise please God.
"So this time also we have 2 toppers in our class"
Noooo! I relised my finger.

"Sumedh & Mallika you both had scored really well"
Uhhhh! Again, again!!! I looked towards him who was least interested hearing his marks and was reading some book. I stood up and he made some irritating face and he also stood up.

"Sumedh you have scored 99% and Mallika you have scored 98.5%"
What the hell!!! I got only 98.5% but I have worked really hard I didn't even slept for a second. Again I'm 2nd rank just because of this...this buffalo ughh. Everyone were clapping for us but...

"that means ma'am Sumedh is the topper of our class right"
This Arjun, I will definitely kill him one or the other day. Already my heart has broken and this guy always wants to break it with Hamer even more.

"yes Arjun, but Mallika also worked hard only 0.5 marks is difference"
My eyes filled with tears I saw towards Sumedh wowww, Is he really human. I think he didn't heard anything he was busy with his phone. How did he scored this much marks?? I have never seen him listening to the class or preparing for exam. Then how did he scored this much marks I have to find out.
It was lunch break. Usually I don't like to eat lunch in school because it's tasteless so I skip my lunch and prepare for next class or revise the previous class. At lunch break I and Sumedh we both are in class nobody else was there. I started preparing for next class I turned towards Sumedh to see what he is doing. And as expected he is playing games in his phone unbelievable. Principle has banned phones in school but it is not applied for this guy don't know why. And whenever he wants he can walkout from class middle of the lecture nobody will ask him and the best part he can sleep whenever he wants nobody dare to disturb him. I'm really very jealous of this man. I was curious to know that how he scored this much marks so for the first time I went towards his bench and talked to him.
"hey, hello!!"
I said little bit loudly. Snapping my hand infront of his face.

"what!"
He said without looking at my face how rude.

"you have done chitting right. Just tell me one thing how did you do this?? I mean our invigilator was very strict. Did you changed your answer sheet at night??"
He didn't reply anything and started moving from there.

"hey I'm asking you answer my question"
I followed him.

"ohh, God such a dumb girl"
He said being irritated and rolling his eyes.
"what,what did you just say, wait where are you going??"
I was still following him. And I didn't stopped I keep on asking him and he was ignoring me.

"Sumedh, answer my questions how did you scor..."
Suddenly I bumped with a worstest gang of our school.

"look at these two bookworms, what are you doing in your phone show me"
One of them said and snatched Sumedh's phone.

"woohhoo such a expensive phone"
I looked at Sumedh he was standing expression less.

"give his phone back!"
I shouted at him. I know I have to suffer for this because they will not gonna leave me but they are doing wrong. I bumped them it was my mistake.

"What will you do?? Huh, how dare you to raise your voice!"
Another man said and hold my hairs in his fist. He pulled my hairs.

"aahhh!"
I scremed in pain there was nobody to help me. All were standing far and were enjoying the scene. But suddenly I felt my hairs getting freed I closed my eyes and sat on the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw the man who hold my hairs laying on the ground and he was shouting and crying with his hand bleeding badly. I saw Sumedh walking inside our classroom I again started following him.

"Sumedh wait"
But he again ignored me. Like this the day passed he slept on his desk after the lunch break. And the school ended. I started following him again to the main gate. I ran towards him and stood infront of him. While breathing heavily.

"okay, you haven't copied or did chitting in exam just give me some tips to score good marks plss"
He again made that irritating face and left from there.

"heyyy!"
I shouted and banged my leg on the ground. I went back to my hostel yes, I stay in hostel which is next to my school I'm orphan when I was 5 years my Aunt and uncle adopted me. My uncle got job in London and they shifted there they wanted me to study there but I wanted to complete my studies in India only so I'm staying here in hostel monthly once they come here to see me. I haven't made any friends here because it can disturb my studies and I like to be alone. My Aunt and uncle want me to be topper of our class I want to fulfill their small wish. But this Monster I mean Sumedh he is coming in between my dreams. I can't able to sleep whole night thinking about him how the hell he scored this much marks?? Next morning I forgot to eat breakfast and went to school. Today I was early so nobody was there in class thank God I can revise the English lesson without any disturbance. I sat on my seat I turned to take my book from my bag but suddenly I saw someone's hand.

"Ahhhh!!!"

"I want to sleep don't shout I'm not ghost"
I turned behind and saw a messy curly hair man sleep on the desk with his hand flying in the air. 
                             ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
"What the hell are you doing here??"
He asked in angry but she was lost seeing his half naked body with her mouth open.

Don't forget to vote and comment