17. Their Reaction

Present time

Sumedh's pov:
"Mumma, friend what happened?? After past 1 hour you both are standing like this"
I heard Aarohi voice. I wiped my tears

"Are you both playing do not blink game?? How can you both play it without me??"
Mallika also wiped her tears and was saying something to Aarohi.

"no, Aru it's..."
But I cuts her

"Mallika you were this much angry that you didn't even told me about your marriage?? And you had baby also. You didn't even inform me about this"
I said with cracking voice I still can't believe that she got married.

"no, Sumedh I.."

"I know Mallika what you will say, that we both were not even friends and I'm nothing to you. 'And you never loved me' it was only me who was madly in love with you"
I said her and started moving from there. I went towards Aarohi and bend at her height.

"Aarohi I will meet you tomorrow in your School"

"promise??"
She asked cutely

"Promise"
I pinched her nose and left from there
I went back to my home and straight away went to my room. Arjun was laying on my bed and was doing something in his phone.

"Hey buddy you are so early, so how was your meeting with your small friend"
He asked I didn't reply anything.

"Sumedh say something"
He asked again.

"Mallika"
I said in a low voice.

"what??"
He said coming towards me. I hold his collar.

"idiot I told you that day I saw her but you didn't believe me, she is here"
I said in angry.

"I think you saw someone else and mistaken it's...."

"no!!, it was Mallika only and Aarohi is her daughter"
I said and left his collar.

"oh, wait what?? You mean Aarohi the little girl you met in our school is mallika's daughter?? Ohh godd!"
He hold his head. My phone was ringing. I pick up the call. I put it on speaker.

"haa dada"

"Sumedh for tomorrow did you prepared everything??"

"Yes, dada"

"Arjun are you ready??"

"Yes, dada but only for 2 months"

"Okay"
Dada said while smiling and ended the call.

"hello,hello dada"

"he already ended the call"
I said he stared at me.

At night

I was sitting alone in the garden still can't accept the reality that she got married and had a child. I know she have done wrong with me but I loved her more than anyone in this world. And the reason behind coming back to India was her. I thought I will meet her and make her fell in love with me. But I'm too late. I lost her, but where is her husband?? Why Aarohi never saw her dad?? Is he died when Aarohi was small?? Why do I feel she is still unmarried. But Aarohi,
"Sumedh don't think about her much, just forget her. It was your past. Now she is leading her life happily with her husband now you should also.."
Arjun sat beside me.

"no Arjun I don't think so she is happy"
I said remembering the morning incident in her house. Aarohi was scared and crying and she was also crying.