1. Meet our Stars✨

Mallika pov:

It was 5:00 am

I heard my alarm ringing. Yesterday I slept late because of Aarohi. I off my alarm and opened my eyes rubbing my palm together. I got fresh up and started my daily routine. I cleaned my house and finished burning a lamp worshiping god. And I started making breakfast. Just then I heard Aru voice.

"Mumma why didn't you wake me up??"
Aru said while rubbing her eyes.

"Yesterday we slept late na because of your school homework so I didn't wake you up"
Her expression changed she inhales the smell of breakfast.

"mumma are you making Aloo paratha??"
She asks in excitement.

"hmm"
I nodded

"yeahhhhh!"
It was her favourite she ran and came towards me in happy.

"I will also help you"
She took a wheat dough in her small hand. I took it back from her hand.

"no! First go and get fresh up dirty girl"
I said pinching her nose. She smiled and said

"Solly"
Holding her ears and left from there. After few minutes I was done with breakfast I packed Aru lunch box and mine also. Aru came out from the room holding cumb and a band in her hand I made her ponytail. We both ate our breakfast. We were about to leave but Aru stopped.

"Mumma you again forgot. Again I will fall unconscious in school my class teacher will calls you and says my sugar level got low and you will leave everything and come to my school while crying do you want all this to happen??"
I was totally forgot that I have to give injection.

"I'm sorry Aru"
I said in low voice and made her sit. I brought injection. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. And infected it. Aru closed her eyes tightly she didn't made any noise because it was her daily dose. Everyday after breakfast she should get this injection otherwise her sugar level will become low and she will fall unconscious. I can't see her like this don't know when she will live life like a normal child. After this I dropped her to her school it was near to our house.

"byeee mumma!!"
"Bye Aru"
After leaving her to school I left to my office.
Mallika pov ended

In Switzerland
"That's it"
Sumedh finished his presentation.

"Impressive, I'm ready to sign the deal Mr. Mudgalkar"
"Thank you Mr. Larsen"
They signed the agreement.

After an hour

"hello, Sumedh where are you?? After meeting you just got disappear"
Arjun asked in tensed on call.

"now, I'm going back to India. If you wanna come with me means be here in 5 minutes"
Sumedh said calmly and ended the call.

"India! Are you out of your mind, hello, hello Sumedh damn it!"
Arjun sees his watch.

"ohh,shit I have only 4 minutes"
And he ran to his car in hurry.
He finally reached. And went inside Sumedh's chopper and sat beside him.

"Are you mad?? You should have told me, and suddenly why do you want to go back to India??"
Arjun asks being curious.

"don't know Arjun, I want to meet everyone and want to visit all the places where I have memories"
Sumedh said remembering his past.

"hmm, okay I was also dying to go back to India finally after 7 years"
Arjun says happily.

🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

They reached India

"you go to home and meet everyone"
Sumedh said

"and you, where are you going??"
Arjun asks raising his eyebrows.

"I have some important work I will come home by evening"

"okay, now you are not gonna listen me. Go wherever you want but come back soon"
Arjun left after saying this.

Sumedh also reached his destination.
"my school"
He says seeing at the huge building. He enters the school and remembers each and every precious moment he spend.

"hey, don't think much just jump. You are not gonna die"

"one day I will surely score more marks than you, just wait and watch"

"Sumedhhhh!!!"

A tears left from his eyes remembering the moments. He hears Children talking while playing.

"This time I'm going to the water park with my dad and mom"
A small boy said while playing seesaw.

"I'm going to the picnic with my dad, and we will play so many games there"
The other girl replied who was sitting at the other side of a seesaw. The girl sees towards Aarohi who was sitting on the swing and asks.

"Hey, Aarohi where are you going for the holidays with your dad and mom??"
Before Aarohi would reply the boy replies.

"did you forgot she don't have father"
Tears filled in Aarohi's eyes hearing this. Sumedh hears all this and comes there.

"who said that??Aarohi come here"
He calls Aarohi towards him with smile. She goes towards him. He holds her hand and says.

"I'm her dad"
Aarohi sees at him in shock.

"again don't talk to her like that, ask sorry"
Sumedh said strictly.

"sorry Uncle, sorry Aarohi"
They both apologises them and went inside their classroom. Sumedh turns towards Aarohi who was still seeing at him. He sits at her height and forwards his hand.

"hii Aarohi! Will you be my friend??"
Aarohi didn't tells anything and hugged him tightly as much as she can and asks in between her sobs.

"are you really my dad??"

                           ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
Sumedh and Aarohi spends some time with eachother.

If you really like the part means please do like and don't forget to comment🙂