29. Sumedh's jealousy & anger

Mallika's pov:
"you all have worked hard today. So I think till now you all recieved the message about tomorrow's party. Tomorrow you all have holiday and reach the venue evening everybody should attend the party without fail. And I don't want any mistake everything should be perfect. Is that clear??"
He said strictly

"Yes, sir"
He went back to his cabin after looking at me once.

"I'm very excited. After long time our company is throwing a party. What are you going to wear??"
Priya asked in excitement.

"Priya I can't attend the party. Aarohi will become alone in home"
Her face became dull.

"But what will you say to our khadoos boss?? He said strictly that everyone should attend the party without fail"

"I'll inform this to Arjun sir, hope he will understand"
I said

"but I will miss you yaar I wanted you also attend this party"
She said sadly.

"don't worry coming Sunday we will do small party in our house I will make all your favourite dishes and we will do night out too"
Her face lightened up.

"really!!!"

"okay, I should leave now bye"
I said and went to Arjun's cabin.

"Come in"
I went inside he lifted his face.

"Have a seat Mallika"
He said with a smile.

"no I'm fine actually sir.."
He cuts me.

"don't call me sir it looks so odd. Just call me Arjun"

"Arjun actually I couldn't able to attend tomorrow's party"
His face expressions change as soon as I said this.

"why!!!"
He shouted in shocked. He sat properly on his seat and said.

"I mean, everybody should attend this party it's dada's order"

"woh...Aarohi will not sleep without me. And the party is in the night I can't leave her alone in house at night time"

"ohh, I can understand Mallika. You can send her to baby sitting or somewhere like that"
He said

"she couldn't able to stay there for a long time"
He became silent for a second and said.

"haaa idea! The place where party is held there baby sitting is available there. And trust me they will take care of kids like their own child. You can leave Aarohi there, there will be so many kids Aarohi will enjoy there a lot"
But I don't want to leave her alone.

"but how..."
I was about to say but he said.

"I'll talk to them don't worry they take good care of her"
If Aru be in the same place then it will not create much problem and Priya also will be happy.

"so you are coming right??"
He asked with a hopefull eyes. I just nodded.
I didn't said this to Priya. I wanted to give her surprise. I weared a neavy blue just was gifted by her on my last birthday. And somehow I convinced Aarohi and promised her that I will come back soon from the party. Luckily she agreed.

Next day evening

"Mallika!!!"
Priya exclaimed seeing me. And gave a hug.

"I can't believe it you are here"

"Yes, I left Aarohi in baby sitting"

"That's nice, I'm so happy you are here. And you are looking so gorgeous if I was a boy I would have proposed you right now"
I slapped her slightly on her shoulder.

"have a drink"
She gave me a glass of mocktail. We both did some chit chat. The party wasn't began. I searched for Sumedh. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Sumedh sir is sitting behind you"
Priya said I immediately turned behind he was sitting few distance away from us with Arjun staring at me without blinking his eyes. Suddenly something hit me.

"How do you know??"
I asked Priya in shock.

"Mallika I know you from many years and I can easily read your face"
She said. We continued our talk.
Mallika's pov ended

Sumedh's pov:
What's happening to me. Why is she attracting me this much towards her?? A man came towards her.
"Mallika??"

"ohh, hiii Varun you left the company right"
He gave a side hug to her. I tightened my grip on the wine glass.

"I can't believe it's you. Yes I left the company a year ago. But I haven't forgot our how we used to enjoy and make fun"

"but you here??"

"They have invited old employees too"
They both were laughing and talking like a mad people. He was touching her hand again and again while talking.

"Mallika you are still drinking mocktail"

"Try this"
He gave a glass of votka to her.

"No, Varun I don't want to drink this"
She said

"just one glass, take"
He took it towards her mouth hold her shoulder. He has crossed his limits. I tightened my grip on the glass even more to control my anger but the way he was behaving with her was making me more angry. And...
Sumedh's pov ended
Arjun looked all this and turned towards Sumedh.

"Sumedh??"
But Sumedh was still staring at them with blood shot eyes.

"Sumedh!"
Suddenly "CRUNCH!!!" the glass broke startling Arjun. The glass pieces were in his hand and his hand was bleeding badly. He went towards Varun and holds his neck with the same hand.

"why are you forcing her! She said no!!"
Sumedh shouted on his face tightening his grip on his neck. Varun was trying to get free.

"Sumedh leave him"
Mallika holds his arm.

"Is it necessary to touch her!!!"
He again shouted.

"Sumedh please leave him please"
Mallika cried infront of him. And he left Varun. Varun started coughing badly.

"Again don't show me your face just get out from here, now!!"
Varun ran out from there.
(Note: media has not arrived there)
Arjun came towards them.

"Sumedh media will be here at anytime. Come this way"
He said this in Sumedh's ear. And took him a side.

"I should have cut him into pieces there itself"
Sumedh said still in angry.

"Sumedh calm down take deep breath. It's about company reputation"
The media arrives there for his interview.

"Look the media has come. Don't shout at them"
Sumedh took deep breath and cleaned his hand and went out.

As Mallika was the best employee of the company she welcomed everyone. And was standing edge of the stage.
Sumedh came on the stage everybody clapped for him. The mic was on the edge of the stage. The reporters congratulated him and started asking some questions.

"Sir every successful men there is a women. Will you agree with this"
A reporter asked.

"yes I totally agree. Men are nothing without their women"
He said with a smile.

"sir we have heard that you are dating your company employee. Is it true?? Or else it's just rumours"
Another reporter asked Mallika's eyes was wide open hearing it. She looked at Sumedh who smirked and pulled her hand. He twisted her hand back and pulled her closer and kissed her.
                            ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
Mallika's anger on Sumedh

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️