25. Arjun convinces Mallika

I was looking at me while he finished and stood up.

"Mallika I will drop you to your house, I have already called Arjun he will drop Aarohi to your house"
He looked at me

"Mallika??"
He waved his hand infront of my face.

"Dumb girl!"
He shouted I came back to the real world.

"ha...haa I..I will eat food on time"

"where are you lost?? I said I will drop you to your house"

"ohh,okay"
I said

"really, you agreed I thought you will argue with me and I have to forcefully drop you. Anyways no need to be scared of that idiot who pushed you he will never come to your house"
He said and closed the door. He sat on the driver seat.

"what!What did you do to him??"
I asked. He started driving.

"just don't worry he got his punishment for his deeds"
He said. What did he do??

"did you sended him to jail??"

"Mallika do you really think I will just send him to jail after what he did with you"
Hmm, I remember what he did to that boy who pulled my hairs when we were in school.

"then did you broke his leg or hand??"

"Don't worry about him. From tomorrow onwards you can rejoin to our company"
What does he even think. He will fire me and again whenever he says I should rejoin. I became silent for a moment. No this should end, I'm becoming mad.

"Why?? Why are you behaving like this Sumedh?? How many times I have to say I can't love you. Can't you move on?? Now I have Aru in my life and that's enough I don't want anybody else to enter in our small world"
He looked at me once.

"Just give me a chance Mallika, I want you and Aarohi. We can be a perfect family"
I clenched my fist trying to be strong I can't be weak.

"how can you except someone else baby?? And my past I don't want to remember it. I don't deserve you Sumedh, forget everything and start a new life"
I said.

"How much easily you will say to forget everything, I can't Mallika in these 10 years staying away from you wasn't easy for me. And as I said I don't want to know your past I know it will hurt you and I have already excepted Aarohi as my daughter. I also have my past and what I have done I'm still regretting for it. So just forget your past and start a new life with me"
He again tried to explain me and convince me. I turned my face towards the window and kept my hand on my mouth and cried silently. I took deep breath and said.

"no! My life is already ruined I don't want to ruin your life also"
He suddenly stopped his car. I looked at him.

"your house"
I looked out and realised we reached to my house. I got down from his car. He also came out.

"Good bye"
I said softly and started walking in.
Mallika's pov ended

Arjun dropped Aarohi. He was waiting for Sumedh when he saw Sumedh's face he understood everything.

"Mal.."
He was about to call her but Sumedh stops him.

1 month passed like this. Mallika opened her classical dance academy. She looked normal but deep inside her she was suffering and was regretting that she talked with Sumedh in that way. After he tried to convince her a lot. Everyday at evening whenever she picks Aarohi from School. Sumedh was always watching them standing far. He wasn't able to meet Aarohi also. He missed spending time with her.

One day
There was knock on her house door. She opened it.

"Arjun??"
She was shocked to see him there.

"Won't you invite me in??"
He asked.

"ha..come in"
He came in.

"Aarohi??"

"She has gone to school"
He took deep breath and said.

"Mallika, I know we both were not close friends in school. Sumedh has never hide anything from me I know everything. As his friend I beg you to come back to his life"
He joined his hand infront of him. Mallika holds his hand and made it down.

"Arjun what are you doing?? You were always my friend forever. I can't come into his life again"

"Mallika do you know what condition he is in. You don't have any idea he is fully lost. He sleeps in the office from past 1 month he hasn't come to home even at night. I don't know is he eating his food properly. Whenever I go to his cabin he always be working in his laptop. Before you come into his life he was lost somewhere. I and dada tried a lot to make him normal but he always stays alone. After you came to his life fully it got changed I never seen Sumedh smiling, I never seen him eating his food properly, I never seen him dancing in his room like a mad. When you left to London he again become the same Sumedh even worst. Then when he saw you again I can't explain you how much happy he was. I can't see him like this suffering. You are the perfect partner for him nobody can fulfill your place in his life. Mallika don't think that you are not perfect for him. He loves you the way you are. He can do anything for you"

"Arjun why he always stays alone??"

"after his mom and dad death he lost his happiness he never smiled after their death. Just think about it once and come back to our company"
He started to leave.

"Arjun"
He stopped.

"I'll comeback to the company but I can't accept him"
Arjun turned and said.

"okay, I respect your decision"
And he left after saying this.
                           ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
Mallika back to her job
Sorry for boring part😪

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️