12.New entry, Sumedh's new side

Next morning

A workers came and opened the door.
They sees Sumedh and Mallika sleeping on eachother shoulder with the support of the wall.
"What are these two doing here?? And how did they enter inside??"
One of the worker said.

"It seems like they both were here the whole night"
Another one said.

"What's happening here??"
Their head came there.

"How did these both enter inside??"
He said. Sumedh and Mallika opens their eyes hearing them. Both stood up.

"Who are you both and how did you both enter??"
The head asks in angry and loud.

"sir yesterday night we both went for washroom when we came out the lights were off, and we got stuck here. We shouted a lot for help but nobody was here"
Mallika said being scared. Their Head turns towards the workers and scolds them.

"can't you check properly before closing the store??"

"sir yesterday I told him to leave before closing, then how come he got stuck"

"And sir we have checked the whole store before locking and we did announcement also. I think these two are lying, I know today's teenagers very well. They have come here to steal or these both have..."
The Other worker was going to say something but Sumedh cuts him.

"not a single word just shut your mouth"
Sumedh said in angry.

"I'm ready to pay double amount of what and all we have eaten. And we really got stuck here. You all can check CCTV footage also we haven't steal anything from here and haven't done anything"
Sumedh said and kept a bundle of notes on table and left from there. Mallika followed him.

"Sumedh wait"
Sumedh stopped and looks towards her.
"what!"

"tell me the truth you got stuck because of me right??"

"no! Am I look mad to stuck there for you. If I want also I will never do that"
He left from there leaving her confused.

Sumedh's pov:
I went home, I entered inside slowly nobody noticed me. I wasn't ready to face Chachi. I entered inside my room. I turned after locking the door. Ohh goddd! Arjun was sitting on my bed seeing me while raising his one eyebrow.
"Sumedh where were you last night??"
I realised he was the main reason that I got stuck.

"because of you I"
I stopped if he got to know that I was with Mallika he will again start to tease me.

"you??"

"I got stuck in the departmental store"

"whattt!! Where is my Pringles"
Wowww, this guy is still cares for his Pringles.

"this much has happened and you are asking me of your Pringles?? You are seriously a big idiot like her"

"her?? Who??Mallika?"
Shit, damn it without replying him I went inside my wordrobe room.

"Sumedh why don't you agree you love her!"
He shouted, I throwed something on him in angry I don't know what. I just heard his voice.

"ouch!"
I got ready for school and went downstairs. Slowly I went outside of the house. Chachi might be busy she didn't notice me thank God.
I was early, the class was empty I slept on my desk. I opened my eyes hearing Ms.han voice.

"Studence we have a transfer student in our class Abhinav Shukla"
Our school has becoming worse day by day new student in the mid of the year, huh!