7. Mudgalkar mansion❌bhul bhulaiya✅

Sumedh's pov:
I was so tired so I took shower as soon as I come home. I wrapped towel around my waist and came out of the washroom while drying my hair with towel. I felt someone's presence. I saw a shadow of a girl standing behind the curtains huh! This girl is so dumb how can she think she can hide behind a white curtains. I went near and hold her hand. I draged her and pinned her to the wall I kept my hand behind her head that she shouldn't hit her head to the wall. And I kept my another hand on the wall. She was caged.
"What the hell are you doing here??
She didn't replied she was stunned seeing my body with her mouth open.

"I'm asking you"
I said little bit loud to bring her back to sense.

"a...ab...Woh..actually achooo!"
She sneezed on my face. I took off my hand from the wall.

"look at you, you are fully dipped in water"
I said seeing her uniform.

"I..I catch cold often so achoo!!"
She sneezed again🤧

"Sumedh!"

"shit, Chachi"
Chachi was knocking the door continuously. I took her inside the washroom.

"if you make any noise I will not leave you. Be quiet"
I warned her and went to open the door.

"Sumedh why did you took so long to open the door??"

"woh Chachi I was taking shower"

"Okay, come down fast I have made your favourite Aloo paratha"

"ohk"
I said with no expression.

"what happened Sumedh it's your favourite right??"

"yes..yes Chachi I can't wait to eat it. I'm already feeling very hungry"
I acted holding my stomach.

"stop your drama and come fast Arjun is waiting for you"
Chachi turned to go.

"Achoo!"
This dumb girl!!! Chachi turned towards me.

"Acho!, woh Chachi I took cold water shower"
I said rubbing my nose.

"outside it's raining and you took shower in cold water don't you have sense..."
And her lecture started.

"okay, okay Chachi now I'm feeling cold I want to wear my clothes"
I took Chachi outside the room and closed the door.

"ufff"
I went inside the washroom.

"dumb girl I said you to be quiet can't you understand"
I shouted at her she took a step back in scared.

"woh"
By mistake her back pressed the shower button. The water was extremely cold. We both were fully dipped in water.

"Sumedh off this. I will fall sick our monthly test is going to begin and I have not yet prepared"
She started blabbering.

"ohhh goddd!"
I went closer to her. She stopped blabbering and closed her eyes. She kept her hands on my chest. I off the shower.

"what are you doing??"
I asked while looking at her hand which was on my chest. She opened her eyes and immediately took off her hands.

"Sorry"
She bite her tongue in embarrassment. And went outside of the washroom. What does she even thinking. Did she thought I was going to kis....no,no,no. I went out

"Achoo! Acho! ACHOOOO!!!"
She was continuously sneezing. I went towards my wordrobe and took out my black formal shirt.

"your clothes are fully wet wear this"
I throwed it on her face. She went inside my wordrobe room and came out in just few minutes. My shirt was till her thighs. I gulped seeing her legs. I took a towel and started rubbing her hair.