24.Caring

Sumedh's pov:

"Sumedh go to hospital or somewhere else I'll manage here"
I left that place and reached hospital. Aarohi and mallika's friend slept outside of her ward. I went inside and looked at Mallika who was in deep sleep. I slowly went near her. I looked at her face, I tucked her hair strand behind her ear which was disturbing my view. She looks very innocent and beautiful while sleeping. I kept my hand on her cheek and smiled looking at her face. She slowly opened her eyes, shit she woke up. I took my hand back immediately my hand hit to a medicine equipment tray and the medicines fell down with the tray. I turned my face to the other side. What the hell am I doing?? I closed my eyes with my hand.

"Sumedh what are you doing??"
I turned towards her.

"I..I have filled all your discharge papers come"

"where?? And where is Aru??"

"she is sleeping outside with your friend, we should go now"
I hold her wrist.

"Sumedh leave my hand first tell me where are you taking me?? And why should I come with you. You have taken my both jobs now I should search for another job"
I left her wrist.

"look I also don't have time to listen your nonsense"
I lifted her up on my shoulder and started moving out.

"Sumedh what are you doing, get me down!Sumedh!!"
She started beating her fist. Everyone were looking at us. Someone came forward to say something.

"She is my wife"
The man shut his mouth and went back.

"what! Idiot get me down"
She shouted. I went towards my car and made her sit inside. And I started driving and she was still shouting.

"Sumedh stop the car"
I ignored her.

"I said stop the car!"
I stopped the car, she looked surprised and shocked that I stopped the car. I went out and opened the car door of her. She stepped out.

"Restaurant??"
She said. She looked around there was no vehicles or other buildings. I started moving towards the restaurant she followed me.

"Welcome sir, welcome ma'am"
A waiter welcomed us.

"Is everything ready??"

"yes, sir this way"
We both went towards the private luxurious dining hall. I signal waiter to leave.

"Sumedh Is this all for me??"
Mallika said looking at the big table where all her favourite dishes were placed.

"What do you think?? I ordered all this for myself just shut your mouth and eat"
I pulled a chair for her.

"No! I don't want to eat"
She took a step back.

"Mallika just eat it, and can't you eat your food on time?? What happened to you??You were always carrying the whole super market in your bag. Can't you eat them??"
Her eyes filled with fresh tears.

"I'm not that Mallika anymore. In my bag I have Aarohi's insulin bag her medications and all. Now I'm a mother not that high school girl"
She wiped her tears and said.

"I should leave Aru will be waiting"
She turned to leave but I hold her hand and made her sit.

"you are not going anywhere"
I sat infront of her. I took a spoon of curry rice.

"open your mouth"
I fed her, she started coughing I immediately made her drink water. like this she ate full silently looking into my eyes.

"drink this, you will feel better"
I said while giving a glass full of watermelon milkshake. I drank just in a seconds and kept her glass down. There was a line on her upper lips of milkshake. I went closer to her she widened her eyes. I cleaned it with my thumb and licked it.

"Hmm delicious"
I said, she gulped and said.

"I..I have to leave now, Aru will be waiting for me"
She started moving fast but her slipper got broke. But she didn't stopped she was managing to walk with that broken slipper wow!

"Dumb girl"
I went towards her and lifted her up in my arms. Her slipper fell down from her leg.

"My slipper"
She said.

"Shut up!"
She got quite and took her out. And made her sit inside the car.

"Sit here I'll come in a minute"
I left
Sumedh's pov ended

Mallika's pov:
Uff, thank God he left I can't stay with him even a second I should leave right now. I tried to open the car door but it wasn't opening.

"What! He locked the the car"
I banged my hand and sat there having no other option. Why is he is taking care of me?? Why don't he leave me after I rejected him?? Can't he start a new life with someone else. Why is he still waiting for me??He is attracting towards him again. No this time I will not fall for him. I should control my feelings towards him. Suddenly he opened the door startling me. He sat on his knees and took my leg and made me wear a new beautiful comfortable sandals. Mallika control on your feelings. He deserves more better life partner than you. You are not perfect for him. Aru is there for me that's enough. Nobody else can come in my world except her.
                           ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
No precap
Because the next will be posted today itself...

Don't forget to do vote and comment