4. Sumellika meets eachother

Sumedh's pov continue:
Is that was really a dream??
"Sumedh are you listening??"
I heard dada voice.

"Dada it was not a dream right??"

"What??"
What I'm talking if dada gets to know about Mallika means he will not leave me.

"Nothing, nothing so what were we discussing??"

"Sumedh I think some shocks are missing so we have to find out what's happening in our company"

"chacha, if we ask HOD about this I'm damn sure he's not gonna say. So we have to find out it by ourselves"

"but how??"
Arjun asked me being curious. I smirk at him.

"with the help of you buddy"

"me, how??"
Arjun asked me being confused.

"Dada for 1 year I and Arjun will stay in India itself so in this 1 year I will make our company to reach top 1 in all over India"

"but Sumedh in this how may I help you??"
Arjun asks

"dada and chacha congratulate our CEO of Mudgalkar Industries
Mr. Arjun Sharma"
I know Arjun is not at all interested in being CEO. Hearing me he was very shocked.

"what! Sumedh I can't do this"

"brilliant Sumedh I'm proud of you"
Dada said I know I'm very intelligent.

"dada you have to be at my side"

"no, Arjun Sumedh is right if they get to know that Sumedh is the CEO they will get alert it's good if he join our company as a normal employee"

"but chacha why me??"

"because for this we want most trusted person. More than you I don't trust anyone in this world"
I said honestly. Having no other option he didn't argue. I know he will blast at me afterwards.

"okay, so our new CEO all the best. From Monday you both can start your mission"
Dada said and left with chacha. As soon as they went. Arjun started shouting at me.

"Sumedhhh!!!"

"wait, not now afterwards now I want to meet Aarohi, bye"
I ran out from there to my School.
It was already evening. All kids were going home I thought Aarohi also left I was going towards my car but I saw her standing near the main gate.

"hi Angel"
Her face lit up seeing me.

"friend!"
I picked her up in my arms.

"So how was your day??"

"it was awesome friend, I enjoyed a lot with my friends. Friend do you know yesterday I told everything to Mumma and she wants to thank you atleast today please come to my house"

"Aarohi Actually..."

"no, nothing today you are coming that's it"

"Aarohi I will come tomorrow morning, tomorrow is Sunday right you will also have holiday and your mumma also will be free"

"okay, but promise me tomorrow morning you will come"

"promise!!!"

"come I will drop you to your house"

"no, friend mumma will be coming if she gets to know today also you dropped me means she will again be angry on me"
If I drop her mom will get scared and will start searching for her. I was lost in my thoughts suddenly Aarohi kissed on my left cheek. I turned towards her.

"Friend you are the best"
I smiled at her she smiled back. That smile was priceless. I made her stand on the ground.

"bye friend"

"byee"
I sat in my car I saw a lady holding her hand and taking her I think she is her mom but I can't able to see her face.
Sumedh pov ended

Next morning

"mumma today my friend will come to our house"
Aarohi said while picking up her toys from the ground.

"ohh that's why today you woke up early"
Mallika said while preparing breakfast. Suddenly the doorbell rang Aarohi ran towards the door and  opens it happily.

"Mumma!"
Aarohi scremed loudly in scare. Mallika ran towards the door being tensed.

"Aru!!"
She saw Aarohi sitting on the ground. Mallika goes towards her and made her stand. She sees towards the door. A man who looks like a goon was standing.

"I said I will return your money in 2 months"
Mallika said in angry. That man takes a step towards her. And started shouting at her.

"still you need 2 months?? I don't know I want my money right now"
The man was coming forward.

"please try to understand I need some more time..."
Mallika bumped with a wall.

"still how much time do you need. You can easily return your money by selling this house or you know other ways right"
He says glancing at her from top to bottom. Mallika turns her face to the other side.

"listen tomorrow is the last date for you if you didn't return my money then you know what I will do"
He warned her and left from there. Mallika slide on the ground she don't wanted to cry but her tears were not stopping. Aarohi comes and hugs her. Mallika hugs her back.

"nothing has happened Aru, we are strong right"
Aarohi nodded. Sumedh was coming towards their house he saw the man coming out from their house. The man stare at Sumedh once and left from there. Sumedh goes inside and sees Aarohi hugging someone while crying. Mallika's back was facing to him.

"Aarohi"

"friend!!"
As soon as Aarohi saw him she comes towards him and hugs him tightly and started crying.

"what happened baby why are you crying??"
Sumedh asks with concern.

"friend, he...he will take mumma from here"
She said between her sobs.

"don't cry nobody will take your mumma from here calm down"
He said and patted her back to make her calm.

"Sumedh"
Mallika said softly. He lifts his face up.

"Mallika"
                          ✨TBC❤️

Precap:
What do you all think?? What gonna happen?? Something unexpected but I promise you all you are gonna enjoy it a lot. Guess what gonna happen, if you guessed it right I'm gonna pin that comment....

Don't forget to vote and comment