8.Class Bunk

"Sumedh I saw...."
Arjun enters Sumedh's room. And sees Sumedh taking clothes from his wordrobe.

"You still haven't weared your clothes??"
He says seeing Sumedh. Sumedh went inside his wordrobe room.

"That means Mallika was there in your room. That's why you were not allowing me to use your washroom because she was inside I saw her with your favourite hoodie. You have never gave me that once also and you gave it to her. Sumedh what were you both doing??"
He asks in a teasing way. Sumedh comes out wearing his clothes.

"Stup up, nothing has happened. She has gone mad"

"Then, why were you hiding her from me?? And from past 1 hour what were you both doing??"

"Arjun"
Sumedh warns him to stop with his seriously voice.

"Sumedh!!!"
They heard their Chachi voice. She called out his name so loud that they both got mini heart attack.

"I'm still alive, uff thank God"
Arjun says and both left quickly.

At night

Mallika pov:
I ate dinner and came back to my room. I always share whatever happened in the whole day with my teddy. He can't reply but I feel good. My roommates were not in the room so I can share everything without any tension.
"Mr.Teddy do you know there are so many rooms. And that khadoos room is 50 times more bigger than this room"
I remembered how he was listening my words when I told him about my uncle and aunt dream.

"he is not that bad also he looks handsome"

"when he dragged me and pinned me to the wall. Water was dripping from his hair. Those water droplets on his body was making more handsome and hot"
I remembered our shower moment. How he came near me.

"Ugghhh!!! what am I even thinking?? I'm thinking about him that buffalo, monster, weird, khadoos Sumedh Mudgalkar huh! God I really I gone mad and as he says I'm such a dumb girl I thought he was about to kiss me. How can I think this that too with him nooo never!!!"
I hold my hairs in my fist. Suddenly I remembered about that photo frame.

"that photo I have seen that man"
I took out my school magazine from bookshelf.

"yes, I was right his grandfather is trusty of our school. Ohh, now I got it this is the reason why nobody asks him anything"
And I slept hugging my Mr. Teddy remembering everything what happened today. And for the first time I didn't touched my bag after coming school.

Next morning

I woke up. I saw the time. Shitttt!!! I'm late. My roommates are already left. They didn't thought of waking me up. I got freshen up and ran to school.
And thank God the call was not yet started I'm 1 min early before the bell. I sat on my desk breathing heavily. Suddenly I remembered something and turned back. As expected he was sleeping on his desk. How lucky he is.
Soon it was lunch break. I went out for a fresh air and was walking in the corridor.
"hey, Mallika do you wanna eat Maggie with me??"
Some boy of our asked me. Is he gone mad.

"What!"
I said being confused. I ignored him and started walking. Again someone came and asked.

"Hi Mallika shall we eat Maggie together"
I didn't replied and again I ignored him.

"Hello, Mallika you must be tired right preparing for tests and exams and let's go and eat Maggie"
Now I was fed up from this.

"What is happening?? Why are you all asking me to eat Maggie?? Let me be alone"
I shouted with my lungs out.