14.Sumedh's one day with Mallika

Mallika pushed him.
"Sumedh what are you doing?? Whenever you call I should come and whenever you want you will hug me am I a doll for you to obey all your orders and be with you whenever you want no, I'm also a human and it's my life I can make my own decisions. I know very well who is good and who is bad. You are noone to say me this"
She literally shouted at him.

"Mallika I..."
He was saying something but she said without giving him a chance to speak.

"Stop it Sumedh how can you order me to come out at this hour?? We are not even friends. You can go now"
Now Sumedh also got angry. He holds her shoulder and shouted her.

"how can you talk to me like this Mallika?? If I see you with him I will not spare you both keep this in your head"
He said and left from there.

Next morning

Sumedh's pov:
It was morning 9 am I was calling her from past 2 hours but she wasn't picking my calls. I went to her hostel. And luckily She was walking outside thinking something. I went and hold her hand.
"why are you not answering my calls??"
I said looking into her eyes.

"Sumedh leave my hand"
She said while trying to free her hand.

"no! You asked my 1 day with you. And I think you have forgotten dumb girl today is Sunday"

"I have other works I can't come"
She said still trying to free her hand.

"ohh really, then why did you asked me??"
She didn't replied anything.

"speak up dumb girl"

"okay fine give 15 mins I will come..."
I draged her towards my car and throwed her inside.

"we don't have much time I have to return early to home dada has arranged a family dinner. And I have to be there"

"Sumedh are you kidnapping me??"

"whatever you think"
I closed the car door and started driving.

"tell me where do you want to go??"

"I haven't had my breakfast"
She said innocently.

"fine!"
I turned my car towards the a restaurant.
Like always she ordered many things. And started eating one by one.

"do you always eat like this??"
I asked looking at her.

"like what??"
She asked with her mouth filled.

"You look like you are hungry from many births, but it looks cute that you don't care of anybody and eat as much as you want"
She started coughing I immediately passed a glass of water to her. She gulped her food and said.

"you said beautiful that day and today you are saying I'm cute. Are you falling for me??"
She asked while narrowing her eyes. Am I?? I myself wasn't knowing the answer for this. I cleared my throat and said.

"what are you saying?? If you were the last girl in this whole universe also I will never fall for you, did you get that. Stop dreaming"
She made a irritating face and continued eating. She finished eating I too ate some light food. I saw her corner of her mouth was having some cream. I took a tissue and went near her eyes became wide open I wiped it.

"thanks for the breakfast it was so delicious and yummy"

"so today the whole day I will spend my money. It's my treat for you, always you were the one who spends but not this time"

"Are you sure??"

"yes, I have saved some money so no need to worry, let's go!"
She said in excitement.