2. who was that?

Sumedh's pov:
"Are you really my dad??"
The little girl asked me with teary eyes. I was feeling guilty seeing her. I don't wanted to break her heart but still I have to.

"I'm sorry I lied them I don't wanted to hurt you Aarohi"
I said sadly she broke the hug and sees towards me. I can clearly see her disappointed face.

"That means you are not my dad"
She said softly. Don't know why but it hurted me a lot so to cheer her up I said.

"Yes, I'm not your dad but I can be your friend best friend we both will enjoy a lot what do you say??"
I raised my hand for a hi-fi. She smiled and gave me a hi-fi with her small hand.

"Okayyy!"
I took her in my arms and made her sit on a bench and I sat beside her.

"Friend what are you doing in school?? Do you want to study again??"

"I wish I could but this is not possible, I studied in this School"

"really friend"

"yes, now you go to your classroom"

"friend today parents meeting is there so we are having half day"

"ohh that's nice that means your mom will be coming right"
I asked her she looked again sad.

"mumma is having some important meeting in her office and I haven't informed her about parents meeting"
At a very young age how can a child would be this much mature?? This shows She has already faced many hardships in her life. Really this little girl is very special.

"Aarohi this is wrong you should have informed this to your mumma she would have cancelled her meeting in her office"

"no, friend I don't wanted her to cancel the meeting she was preparing for this meeting from a long time"

"okay, come I will attend your meeting"
Her face lit up.

"yeahhh!"

I lifted her in my arms and took her inside her classroom.
"Sir"
Her class teacher stood up seeing me.

"I have come here as Aarohi's guardian"
I said looking at Aarohi.

"please have a seat sir"
We both sat. Her teacher gave me her report card. She got full marks in every subject.

"wow Aarohi you have scored really very well"
She smiled

"yes sir, Aarohi is a brightest student of our class but very naughty she answers every question very well but she don't concentrate in class"

"ma'am some kids IQ level will be High they don't need to listen the class"
I said while signing her report card.

"yes sir you are right"
I gave her report card back to her teacher.
"Thank you sir"

"Thank you"
We both left from there.

"So Aarohi come I will drop you to your home"
My stomach started making sound. I forgot to eat breakfast today.

"friend you didn't have your lunch??"
Aarohi asked in between her laugh.

"yes, I was little bit busy from morning so I forgot to ea..."
I heard her stomach also making sound.

"hey, you also didn't have your lunch??"
She bite her tongue this reminded me of someone. she opened her lunch box.

"Wowww, Aloo paratha!"

"friend you also like Aloo paratha??"

"not only like I just love Aloo paratha it has been years that I have not eaten it"

"friend do you know Aloo paratha is my favourite too, my mumma makes the best Aloo paratha in the world no in the whole universe. But whenever I bring this to school my friends used to empty my lunch box and I only get 1 or 2 piece but this time mumma made so many parathas"
She forwarded her lunch box towards me. I took one piece and feed her first she ate it happily then she took a small piece in her hand and feeds me. 

"Mmm,it's too delicious. There is definitely a magic in your mumma's hand"
It was really the best Aloo paratha I have ever eaten in my whole life. After we finished I got a call from Arjun.

"Sumedh where are you?? Everyone are waiting for you come home as soon as possible"
He started shouting at me on call uhh! This guy. I wanted to spend more time with Aarohi but.

"Aarohi I think now you should go home your mumma will be waiting come I will drop you. Do you know your address right??"
She just nodded and we reached I came out from my car I opened door and lifted her up and made her stand on the ground.

"friend come inside I want you to meet my mumma"

"sorry Aarohi not this time I have to go to my house everyone are waiting for me there. I will meet her some other day but promise me you will tell everything to your mumma about parents meeting"

"promise"

"okay bye take care"
I waved my hand with a smile and sat in my car.
"bye!"
Sumedh pov ended

Mallika was returning from her work she saw Aarohi saying bye to someone and before she go there the car left from there.
"Aru who was that??"

"mumma he is my new best friend"

"Aru you shouldn't talk to a stranger"

"mumma he is not stranger he is my friend my best friend"
Aarohi said and went inside her house. Mallika also went inside and sees Aarohi sitting on the sofa while folding her hands. Mallika sat beside her and took Aarohi bag she took out her dairy.

"Aru today you were having parents meeting why didn't you tell me about this??"
Mallika immediately called her class teacher.

"hello, I'm so sorry ma'am I can't able to attend today's meeting I will come tom..."
Before she complete her class teacher spoke.

"No need to worry her guardian has already signed her report card"

"Hello, hello ma'am your voice is breaking who signed her report card??"

"Mr.Sume...."
The call ended and her phone got switch off.

"hello, hello ma'am ohh God this battery"

"Aru tell me the truth what happened today in your school??"
Mallika asks Aru strictly and Aru says everything what happened how she met Sumedh and about her parents meeting.

"at first I really thought he is my dad but he lied"
Hearing her Mallika hugged her tightly.

"Aru why do you want papa?? I'm there with you. And this time I will take you amusement park for your vacation"
She said while making her calm. Aru broke the hug and said.

"but I want papa also with us"
Mallika was not having answer so changing the topic she said.

"You have troubled that person Aru whoever he is I should thank that person"
                            TBC❤️
Precap:
"Mallika"
He said softly and goes out of his car and sees no one there.
"Sumedh come fast we are getting late"
"Arjun I saw Mallika she was here"

Don't go without vote and comment....