🔞 Swiss x Phantom - His horny ass

Dom: Swiss
Sub: Phantom

It's late as I'm writing this and my lazy ass can't think of anything, please bear with me 😭

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Phantom slowly padded down the hallway, making his way over to Swiss bedroom. It was already quite late, but Phantom simply couldn't help himself... quite literally. He had watched porn, but now he had a boner and was not able to get rid of it by himself. He groaned silently as he reached Swiss door, his dick throbbing in the need of touch. He gently knocked on the door, quickly hearing shuffling before a disheveled Swiss opened the door, looking down to Phantom with a frown. "What's up?" he asked groggily. It was almost as if he had just woken up, or at least as if he had been close to falling asleep.

Phantom took a shaky breath as he looked on the ground for a moment, feeling bad about disturbing Swiss. He was blushing from embarrassment as he looked back up, almost with pleading puppy eyes. "H- help me please?" he asked, and he could see the multi ghoul smirk as he seemed to spot Phantom's boner. He let out a low chuckle, already more awake now as he shook his head in disbelief. He stepped to the side though, letting the smaller one inside. Swiss locked the door behind them, watching Phantom as he sat down on the bed, already squirming in the need of touch, what caused Swiss to hum contently with a smirk.

"You little slut... you always come to me when you need a fuck, don't you?" he purred, slowly strolling over to the bed. His smirk widened as he heard quiet whimpers coming from the quintessence ghoul. "Alright then, strip" he ordered, and Phantom wasted no time doing so. He quickly stood up and got rid of his clothing. His boner was already leaking pre-cum, and he sure as hell couldn't wait much longer. Swiss gaze lingered on Phantom's body for a moment, and he could feel himself go hard as well, just at the sight. The quintessence ghoul's delicate body always seemed to get him riled up, no matter what. He licked his lips as he kept staring down at Phantom, moving over to him and placing his hands on his waist, slowly moving them up and down. The smaller's body shivered slightly, and he whined a little.

"Satanas... you're so needy today, aren't you?" Swiss purred, his grin wide as his eyes darkened from lust. "Please just... just fuck me Swiss" Phantom mumbled, closing his eyes shut as he tried to resist touching himself. He knew it wouldn't bring him to his release, he had already tried, though his body seemed to be too much in the need of touch. Swiss hummed as he leaned down and placed a few kisses on Phantom's neck, the feeling sending a shiver down the smaller's spine as he sighed. "Fine... because you asked so nicely..." he mumbled, making Phantom sit down on the bed as he leaned over him. The multi ghoul smirked as his gaze stayed on Phantom's eyes, though his face was right over his dick. He teasingly swirled his tongue around the tip, making Phantom groan as a shiver ran through his body.

Swiss let out another low chuckle before he instantly deep throated him without any other warning. The smaller one moaned loudly at the feeling, arching his back slightly. "Oh fuck... y- you're so good at this..." he breathed out, his hand reaching down to push Swiss' head even further down his cock. The taller one didn't seem to mind, as he also didn't seem to have any sign of a gagging reflex. He let Phantom push his head down as far as he wanted to, giving the smaller quintessence ghoul all the pleasure he needed. Swiss groaned a little, feeling Phantom's dick hitting the back of his throat each time he moved down on him. The vibrations it send through the smaller's body got him close to release. "Oh shit... I'm gonna- cum-" he groaned.

As he heard that the multi ghoul quickly removed his head from his dick, licking his lips as he looked over to Phantom who's eyes were wide in disbelief. He whined softly, as Swiss had just left him at the edge of his much needed orgasm. "Why did you stop you... fucking asshole?" he asked through gritted teeth, but Swiss just shrugged with a smirk as he stood up, slowly starting to undress himself. "I didn't want you to cum just yet" he replied, getting on top of Phantom as he was naked as well. He trailed a hand down his chest and stomach, grinning as he heard the lewd noises Phantom made. "Mhm... you really do need me to fuck you huh?" he asked, locking his eyes with Phantom's who nodded eagerly. 

"Fine then..." he mumbled, reaching a hand down to stroke himself, smearing his pre-cum all over his dick. He then lined up, and slowly pushed into the smaller ghoul, who arched his back and groaned from pain. He didn't get any prep, and the stretching without any lube hurt damn much. "W- why didn't you... give me p-prep...?" Phantom asked, one of his hands now resting on Swiss' shoulder, gripping it tightly. "Mhm... you like the pain, don't you?" Swiss murmured, reaching down and placing soft kisses on Phantom's neck again, who took a few shaky breaths. By now the multi ghoul was completely buried inside of him, and he got used to the feeling of being filled up. And as much as he wanted to deny it, he had to admit that Swiss was right. The pain got him even more riled up, his dick still throbbing, now even more in the need of an orgasm.

Swiss chuckled as he removed himself from Phantom's neck "See?". The smaller one just glanced at him through half lidded eyes, but they quickly went wide as Swiss started to thrust into him. He let out another loud, pained groan as he felt Swiss pound into him already at a restless pace. He was now desperately clutching onto the taller's shoulders, digging his nails into the flesh as the pain transformed into pure pleasure. "Oh fuck... oh fucking hell" he moaned, tilting his head back and arching his back as he felt himself getting closer to cum. He felt one of Swiss' hands run down his body, grabbing one of his legs and lifting it to lay it over his shoulder. He could now thrust into Phantom at a different angle, and with each thrust he hit the smaller's g-spot, making him moan even louder than before.

Also Swiss was moaning from pleasure as he was particularly abusing Phantom's tight hole. He moved one of his hands up to choke the quintessence ghoul slightly, who's eyes rolled back as the pleasure got nearly too much for him to handle. "F- fuck... please, please let me cum" he whined, and Swiss smirked as he still pounded into him. "Go on... cum for me you little whore..." he murmured into his ear, and Phantom groaned again as he finally came, covering both of their chests and stomaches with his cum. He panted heavily, though Swiss was still railing him mercilessly into the mattress, riding out his high as he was chasing his own orgasm. "Oh fuck... I'm close- so close-" he breathed, not long after reaching his climax as well, filling the smaller ghoul up with his cum. 

The both groaned again, Phantom's body growing limp as he was too exhausted. Swiss waited for a moment before he pulled out and rolled over to lay down beside Phantom. They both kept quiet as they were both calming down, their breath slowly evening. Suddenly they heard a loud bang on the wall, and Sodo who yelled at them "Can you be quiet now you little fucks?". They both burst out laughing as they heard him, looking at each other. Phantom still giggled as he moved a little closer to Swiss, snuggling up to him. "Thank you Swiss..." he mumbled, and smiled contently as he felt an arm wrap around him. "No problem..." he whispered back, placing a soft kiss on the top of his head. 

They both didn't care to clean up, so they simply fell asleep, deciding to take care of it in the morning instead. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1396 words)

Uh well... I'm supposed to sleep because of school tomorrow, but instead you guys can have the worst smutshots of all 😋 hope you enjoyed reading!

(I wrote this a few nights ago hahaha)

- Luma