🔞 Sodo x Aether - Banana Blowjob

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Aether

The title is killing me ngl 💀

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

For some reason, Aether loved bananas. No one really had an explanation for it, but they didn't bother asking either. The quintessence would always keep one, if not more with him, eating them when he got hungry, or bored. On stage during rituals was the only time when he wouldn't have one, but right afterwards a banana would magically appear and he would eat it. At this point it was only funny for everyone, and they were making jokes of it. Today was another ritual, and they had about an hour left before they would have to go on stage. Everyone was backstage, getting ready and fixing last minute problems.

Sodo and Aether were currently just standing around, as they were already done with everything and just waiting for the ritual to begin. Dew was just looking around, already bored, while the rhythm guitarist took out another banana he had with him. "Oh my satan, another one?" Dew asked with a chuckle as he looked over to his partner. "Of course, what else would I do" Aether answered with a laugh. Sodo watched him eat his banana, watching him as he shoved it down his throat. Dew smirked as he began imagining things. "You know... the way you always eat those things, I bet you are really fucking good at giving blow jobs" he said with a smirk, still glancing over to the quintessence ghoul, who stopped in his tracks and just looked over to the other.

"Excuse me?" he said with a frown, but Sodo kept his smirk. "I'm just thinking, you look quite hot doing that, I've never really realized" he continued, and he couldn't help but snicker as he saw Aether getting a bit flustered at this. "Have you ever tried it?" he continued, making Aether sigh "No I haven't, why the fuck would I?" "Then you maybe should, I'm curious" Dew tried again, making the other cock an eyebrow. It was silent for quite a while, just like Aether was genuinely thinking about it. Without a word he suddenly grabbed Dew's arm with his tail and walked over to the next toilets, opening a cabin and shoving the fire ghoul inside. He closed the door behind them, making sure to lock it.

Dew was smiling as he watched Aether drop onto his knees in front of him, taking off his helmet and placing it on the ground next to him. He immediately opened Sodo's belt and pulled his pants down, just enough so he could easily take his cock out. Dew was already slightly horny, due to him imagining things, but as the quintessence ghoul started stroking him he was rock hard within a few seconds. "Damn, needy today hm?" Aether asked with a smirk as he glanced up to the fire ghoul, who just growled at the stupid comment. But Sodo quickly went silent as Aether started to take him into his mouth, further and further until he had his whole member inside of his mouth.

Dew moaned softly at the feeling, leaning his back against the wall he was leaning against. Aether hallowed his cheeks and then slowly started to bop his head back and forth, starting to give him a head. "Fuck... just like I imagined~" Sodo muttered under his breath, making Aether moan at the praise, what caused Dew to let out another soft moan. The quintessence ghoul picked up his pace, at this point deep throating the other one, and as Sodo could feel himself getting close he began slightly thrusting his hips forward, what caused his cock to hit the back of Aether's throat. "Oh fuck... I'm close Aether~" Dew mumbled, and after just a few more seconds he came deep down Aether's throat who tried his best to swallow it all, but some of his cum was dripping down onto the floor.

Aether leaned back against the wall, panting heavily, just like Sodo. "You are good at this, Aether" Sodo chuckled as he pulled his pants back up, holding his hand out for Aether to take, who accepted the offer. "You think so?" he asked back, and Dew just hummed. Sodo watched his face for a few second, making Aether frown down to him. He gasped slightly as Dew suddenly leaned upwards and licked over his chin, and then moved further up to kiss him. Aether was a little confused, but kissed back after a few seconds of confusion. They quickly got their tongues involved as well, exchanging their saliva. "You had some cum on your face" Sodo whispered as he broke them apart, and Aether just leaned forward and placed his head on Sodo's shoulder. "Fuck you Sodo" he mumbled, making Dew laugh a bit as he wrapped his arms around him.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(800 words)

Really short chapter, and I don't know what to think about it at all, but I kind of don't know about any of my oneshots lmao

- Luma