🔞 Swiss x Sodo - High Sex pt.2

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Swiss

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

It's been a week since Sodo and Swiss had smoked together and had sex for the first time. But ever since that night, Swiss couldn't really think about anything else. It was not really like he wanted to do the same thing again, but now he was curious. He was curious how it felt to be fucked while being high. He had never really bottomed before, but he felt like he would do it for Sodo. He felt like it was less weird because they had already done it the other way around, and he felt like Sodo would understand his curiosity. He sighed, staring up at his ceiling, pondering about his decision what he should do. He could do it simple; ask Dew to smoke a bit with him, then think about it again, and if he still wanted to do it, he would ask again if being fucked is good. And if everything goes well, Sodo will get the hint. 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and stood up, walking out of his room and instead to the one of the fire ghoul. I didn't even knock and just opened the door and walk in, to see Dew laying in his bed and watching Tv. "What's up?" he asked and Swiss smirked. "Wanna smoke again? I still have some of Mountain's stuff" he said and Sodo began to smirk as well. "Sure thing, should I come over or will you get it?" he then asked. "I will get it" Swiss quickly replied and went back to his room to get the stuff. He was a bit nervous, but he reminded himself that this was his own decision after all. If he wanted to, he could make this a chill time with his friend.

He entered Sodo's room again, who wasn't laying covered by his blankets anymore, but sitting upright. He seemed to be excited to smoke with Swiss again, what made the multi ghoul giggle a little. "Here" he said and tossed it over to Dew who caught it. While Swiss sat down next to Sodo on the bed and got comfortable, the fire ghoul started to build a joint, which he lit up once it was done. He drew on it and gave it over to Swiss who drew on it as well, exhaling the smoke into the air together with Dew. He coughed a little and passed the joint back to Dew.

<><><>

After just half an hour both of them were extremely high. They lay in bed, talking about everything and nothing while the air was not even see through anymore. However, as they both lay there, so close to each other, Swiss realized how he got horny, and he wanted to fuck Sodo again, when he remembered what happened last time. He remembered how curious he actually was to do it the other way around. He didn't see himself as a bottom, nor did he actually think it would give him much pleasure. But Sodo wasn't a bottom either and even he said that it felt good. He looked to the side just to see how Dew had his eyes closed, vibing to the music they had put on. He sighed, looking back to the ceiling.

"Sodo" Swiss said, making the fire ghoul hum. "I'm curious" he began, looking back to Dew who now also looked at him. "How good was being fucked?" he asked, and he could see how Sodo slowly began to smirk. "It was actually good. Why, you wanna try it out as well?" he replied, moving so that he was now leaning over the multi ghoul, his knee placed between the taller's legs, dangerously close to his dick. Swiss drew in a sharp breath, staring up at Sodo. "I- I don't even know. I'm just curious..." he mumbled, but he groaned as Dew moved his knee up, rubbing it against his clothed dick what quickly got him hard. "You sure you don't want to?" Dew asked with a smirk. Swiss whimpered and grabbed Sodo's head to pull him into a kiss. "No" he mumbled as he broke them apart, what made Dew only smirk wider.

He leaned down and kissed him again, slipping his hands underneath Swiss' shirt where he began to play with his nipples, earning soft moans into their kiss. He parted them and pulled off the multi ghoul's shirt, before he removed his own one as well. Then he leaned in to connect his lips with Swiss' neck, sucking and nibbling on the skin until a bruise formed on there. It was only pay back, as Sodo's hickey was still clearly noticeable on his neck as well. He licked over the spot of purple skin and then moved to undress the taller one completely, who also began to strip the fire ghoul. "Over there, in the top drawer is lube, can you get it?" Sodo asked, pointing at the bedside table. Swiss quickly moved to open the drawer, while Dew got a hair tie and tied his hair up into a messy bun.

Swiss passed the bottle over to the fire ghoul, who quickly opened it and smeared some of it over his fingers, which he then moved down to the fire ghoul's hole. He slowly pushed one in, making the other groan "Fuck~". Dew smirked down to him as he started to move his finger, making Swiss into a moaning mess underneath him. He quickly added another finger and started to scissor him open, stretching him until he thought it was enough for him to fit. He pulled his fingers out, what caused the multi ghoul to whimper at the sudden loss of contact, but it was quickly replaced with Sodo's tip at his entrance. Dew grabbed Swiss' hand and intertwined their fingers as he slowly began to push into him, stretching him out even more.

Once he was completely buried inside of Swiss, Dew waited a bit until the other one got used to the feeling. Swiss nodded, so Sodo began to move, pulling out and pushing in again. The more he noticed that Swiss' pain transformed into pleasure, he sped up, railing the multi ghoul into the mattress. Swiss was a moaning mess at all the new kinds of pleasure, while Dew was only grunting from time to time. "Satanas... you're so tight" Sodo moaned out, speeding up once more. "I'm close... Sodo~" Swiss whined as he could feel his orgasm building up. "Me too~" Dew replied, and after a few more hard thrusts, both of them came, Swiss all over their stomaches, and Dew buried deep inside of the multi ghoul.

Sodo quickly pulled out and fell onto his back next to Swiss. Both of them were still panting heavily, staring at the ceiling and processing what just happened. "And? What do you think?" Dew asked and leaned his head to the side to look at Swiss. "Mhm, better than I thought" he replied with a chuckle, making Sodo smile. "C'mon, let's get cleaned up" Dew whispered and got up, before he helped up Swiss as well and went to the bathroom. "You want to take a bath?" "Nah, let's just cuddle up and sleep" Swiss answered, and Dew nodded in response. He quickly cleaned them both up before they went back into the bedroom. Both of them put on their boxers, and Dew put on a t-shirt while Swiss put on his sweatpants before they lay back down on the bed. Sodo searched for something to watch, and put it on. They snuggled up to each other and fell asleep not much later.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1270 words)

Top Sodo Top Sodo Top Sodo! I really liked the first part, and I think you did too so here go with a second part lmao

(Long time no chapter, I know, school just started again so bear with me 💔)

- Luma