💗 Sodo x Rain - Tickle you eternally

Okay so this is basically based on the line from Mary on a cross, just a bit modified because this is supposed to be cute 😭👍

Oh and also, Rain and Sodo are already a couple in this one :)

<><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

It was the middle of another ritual. Everyone was on stage, and Sodo was, again, doing the siren with his guitar. As usual, Rain was the one who would go up to him, somehow telling him to shut the hell up, so he slowly began walking over to Dew while holding his head as if the guitar sounds were hurting his ears pretty badly. He stumbled the stairs up, when he suddenly got an idea on how to make it even funnier this time. He knew that Sodo was ticklish, he had done it a few times before, so why not try it out on stage. Rain knew that he would probably be mad at him for this, but he couldn't bother.

He slowly walked up behind Sodo, as if trying to not be seen by him and quickly placed his hands on Dew's sides where he tickled him lightly. Sodo jumped and quickly turned around, genuinely surprised at this. He glanced down to Rain who was still crouching and giggling. "The fuck was that?" Sodo asked, but Rain just laughed and stood up, turning around to walk away and into the middle of the stage again. "Rain!" Sodo yelled, causing the water ghoul to turn around again. "I will give that back to you, so be aware!" he yelled, lifting his guitar to show his 'you suck' sticker, what caused both of them to start laughing again.

<><><>

They finished the ritual like any other, playing their songs without any further complications. Once they were done with bowing together and distributing pics, they all left the stage and went back stage. As this one was the last ritual before they had a break, they would return back to the ministry today. They got everything together as quickly as possible, since they were eager to get back home, getting some well needed rest. After just a little while they managed to put everything away, and they immediately got into the tour bus, sitting down and getting comfy. 

While some of the ghouls, like Mountain, Aurora and Cumulus went into the back to lay down, the other ones stayed in the front and sat down around a table. Rain quickly sat down next to Dew, despite being tired and wanting to sleep. For a while he was chatting with the others, drinking some beer like they usually did, but at some point he didn't bother anymore. He placed his head on Sodo's shoulder and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep as he was already exhausting from the long day. Sodo looked down to him, smiling a bit as he realized how cute he looked while sleeping like this. 

After a bit more of chatting everyone else was slowly falling asleep as well. Dew's head fell onto Rain's as he also slowly drifted off. The way to the ministry was quite long, so sleeping was the best way to kill time.

<><><>

They arrived about two hours later, and slowly everyone woke up. They all got out of the bus, taking some of their stuff and equipment with them and already bringing it with them into the ministry. Because Rain was still really sleepy, he wanted to go to his room and just go to sleep. After all it was already past 3 in the morning. He quickly said his pack mates good night and went over to his room, and because of his tiredness he didn't even realized someone was following him. He simply went into his bedroom, straight away collapsing on his bed, totally ready to fall asleep, when he now finally noticed someone being with him, getting onto the bed as well.

The bassist turned slightly, just to see Sodo leaning over him a bit. It wasn't weird for Rain that Dew was there as well, as they often slept in the same bed. Rain already wanted to get back to his previous position, but Sodo had different plans with him. He got completely on top of the water ghoul, placing his knees on the left and right of Rain's legs so he was straddling his lap, making it impossible for him to escape. "What the fuck are you doing Dew?" Rain mumbled, looking up to Sodo who was smirking. "I still owe you payback for what you've done" he purred, making the little funny tickle move with his hands, and Rain's eyes widened a little. "Please don't, I just want to sleep Dew" he whined, but Sodo just smirked wider. 

He moved his hands down to Rain's waist, starting to tickle him, making Rain giggle and squirm underneath him. "Fuck you, S- Sodo!" he said with a whine as his stomach slowly started to hurt from the laughing, but of course he didn't stop, instead he started singing. "And if you choose to run away with me, I would tickle you eternally!" , he sang, giggling as well. "Stop~ I didn't tickle you that much Sodo!" Rain said again, trying his best to stop his partner from continuing. "Okay okay fine" he finally gave in, stopping his movements, and sitting upright again, still on Rain's lap who took some deep breaths from laughing that much. "That was not necessary" he whined, placing his hands over his eyes, but Dew just giggled, leaning down to move his hands away. "Just don't tickle me again. At least not on stage"

"So I basically just got your consent to tickle you?" Rain asked with a smirk but Dew just glanced at him, making the water ghoul giggle. Rain reached up to take Dew's face in his hand and pulled him down into a kiss, his hands sliding down to his waist. "Don't you dare tickling me again" Sodo mumbled against Rain's lips, shortly breaking them apart. "I'm not" he replied, pressing his lips against Dew's once more, this time using his tongue as well. "I thought you were tired?" Sodo asked as he parted them again, getting off his boyfriend's lap and standing up. "I was, until you tickled me asshole" the bassist replied, making Dew smirk. "I'm burrowing your clothes" was all Dew answered before he went to Rain's wardrobe, getting some clothing out of it to sleep in. "Give me some as well" Rain quickly said as he stood up, and Sodo threw something over, what the bassist put on.

They both got into Rain's bed, the water ghoul snuggling up to Sodo who wrapped his arms around him. "Good night Dew, I love you" he mumbled, his tiredness coming back as he was laying comfortably under his covers. "Love you too, good night" Dew answered, pressing a soft kiss on his partner's head who smiled at this.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1113 words)

SOME CUTE RAINDROP FLUFF? I know most people are here for smut and particularly for Sodo and Swiss, but sometimes I need to write fluff for all the smut okay :'). Anyway I think this is quite cute, lemme know what you think <3

(not prove read, it's too late for me to care at this point but I wanted to upload smth 😭)

- Luma