🔞 Mountain x Sodo - Needy

Dom: Sodo
Sub: Mountain

hehehehe

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Mountain was standing in the kitchen, making food for everyone as it was already nearly 7pm, when he could sense someone coming up behind him. He turned around, looking at Sodo. "Hey Sod...o" he mumbled, stopping as he noticed his eyes being nearly completely black. He backed away as Dew started walking over to him, pushing him further and further back until the earth ghoul had reached the counter and couldn't escape. "Fuck... what's happening here Sodo?" the taller ghoul asked, a bit panicked and confused. "Please help me Mountain... I really need you..." the other answered, looking up to him, almost with puppy eyes.

"What do you mean? Is it a full moon today?" Mountain asked, more himself than Sodo. He looked to the side, out of the window, where he actually spotted a full moon. He obviously didn't get an answer from Dew though, but he could feel how Sodo grabbed his collar, pulling him down slightly and he immediately pressed his lips against Mountain's. His eyes widened a little, and he wanted to break away, but it somehow felt too good. He didn't want to stop this. After all, he knew what Sodo felt like, he knew what was up, so why not help? So Mountain kissed back and even obediently opened his mouth as Dew tried to use his tongue as well. They made out for a quite a while until they both ran out of breath, and broke apart. Sodo stared up at Mountain, who was breathing heavily and already being a bit sweaty. Mountain looked down to the fire ghoul as well, noticing how he seemed to really be in heat.

"Go on Sodo, do whatever the fuck you want" the earth ghoul mumbled, his eyes half lidded as he tilted his head back and glanced down at the other. He could see him smirk, and gasped as Dew leaned forward, pushing Mountain's shirt up and running his tongue over his stomach and chest. The earth ghoul's hand moved up to Sodo's head, pulling his head away and instead leaned down to kiss him again. Their kisses were addicting for both of them, they couldn't get enough of the other. Mountain broke away, holding Dew's head still in his hands and just studied his face for a second, taking everything in. "Let's go to my room" Mountain mumbled, but Sodo just growled in response, what shut the earth ghoul up.

"No, let's just do it here" the smaller replied, making Mountain's eyes widen. Although he quite liked the idea, he was too scared someone could walk in. "Dew, what if someone comes in?" he replied, a bit panicked. "Then what? Who cares~" Sodo purred with a smile, placing his hands on the taller's waist and slowly turning him around. Mountain wasn't so sure, but as he got bend over the counter, feeling Sodo's clothed dick pushed close to his own body, he just let out a soft moan. In fact, he didn't care that much either. At least not anymore. 

"Such a good boy~" Dew whispered into his ear as he let his hands wander up and down Mountain's body, until he stopped at his pants, opening them and pulling them down along with his boxers. The fire ghoul opened his own pants and took his own dick out, stroking it a bit to smear the pre-cum all over it. He let out soft moans at the feeling, as he was really desperate to release since a few hours now already. He lined up with Mountain and placed his hands on his hips as he slowly began to push into him. Mountain whined at the feeling, since he didn't got any prep and Sodo was even bigger due to the full moon. Sodo stretched him more and more the further he pushed in, and until now the earth ghoul didn't feel any pleasure, unlike Sodo. "P- please give me a few seconds..." he mumbled, burying his face in his arms that lay on the counter.

Although Sodo was needy today, he gave Mountain the time he needed, softly stroking his sides and letting him adjust. Dew was in rut, and normally he was even more wild, but he somehow remained a little more normal and nice today. "Fuck... okay" the taller one mumbled, and Dew instantly started to pull out of him. As he pushed into him again, he immediately hit his sweet spot, making Mountain moan loudly, as he most definitely didn't expect that. Even if it was still painful, it slowly got pleasurable as well for the earth ghoul, and he let out moans each time Sodo was thrusting into him again, but he tried to muffle his noises as good as possible, so no one would notice the two. 

Sodo kept thrusting into Mountain, and he slowly leaned forward, his body now closely pressed against the others as he moved one of his hands down to the earth ghoul's dick, which he began stroking in the same rhythm of his thrusts. Mountain began whining at all of the different kinds of pleasure, and he could feel himself getting close to his orgasm. "I- I'm close Sodo-" he stuttered out, but Dew's grip on his hip only grew tighter, until the earth ghoul was sure it would leave a mark. Sodo somehow sped up even more, moaning quietly at the feeling. "Can I cum inside you~?" he asked, and Mountain nodded eagerly, not being able to speak anymore. 

Dew thrusted a few times more, each time hitting the taller's sweet spot, until he released inside of him, what caused Mountain to release into Sodo's hand and all over the floor. Dew fell against Mountain, panting heavily and trying to catch his breath. "Thank you..." he mumbled, as he slowly came back to his normal self. "Sure..." the other replied, just as quiet. "You should probably get cleaned up... I will take care of dinner" Sodo said, standing up straight again and pulling out, what caused Mountain to whimper slightly. Both of them put on their pants again, and Mountain walked out and over to his room to take a shower, while Dew began to take care of the food that was still cooking.

After about half an hour Sodo was ready with cooking, and everyone came into the living room to eat dinner. Like they usually did, they ate while they were sitting on the sofa and watching a movie. Mountain, who sat in between Dew and Swiss just stared at his food though, blushing heavily as the previous events flashed through his mind again. Mountain and Dew both thought no one realized what they had done, but Swiss was looking at the two with a smirk, knowing exactly why Mountain was blushing so badly.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1130 words)

THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE 😭! It was so hard, but at least I'm quite satisfied with the outcome, let me know what you think! I appreciate all the reads and I would be happy if you would probably leave a vote as well :) 

(not prove read at all so excuse the mistakes)

- Luma