🔞 Phantom x Aurora - Attention

Dom: Aurora
Sub: Phantom

Thank you for the request <33

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Aurora was laying in her bed on the tour bus. She wasn't sleeping, she wasn't even tired. But she was pouting. Phantom was sitting in the front of the bus, still chatting and drinking with the other ghouls. The band was now on their way back to the ministry after touring, and everyone was in a good mood except for the small ghoulette. She was a bit angry with Phantom, since the whole last ritual he hadn't given her any attention. Not at all. Not even the slightest bit. Even after the ritual she felt like he completely ignored her, and it was making her mad. She just wanted a little bit of attention from him. She wanted him to tell her she did good, or he should at least look at her. But she got nothing. 

So as they all got into the tour bus she immediately went to go to her bed. She got some weird looks from the others, but she couldn't care less. Even the whole ride he didn't check up on her. So as she lay in her bed, she thought about how she could get his attention. She had the whole four to five hour car ride left to plan, but after just a few minutes she had a plan that would work perfectly, and that would completely throw him off track.

<><><>

After a long car ride they finally arrived at the ministry. Aurora quickly got up and grabbed some of her stuff before she went outside, seeing the others already standing in front of the bus. She looked around for a second and spotted Swiss standing alone while he smoked a cigarette. "Hey Swiss!" she said, walking up to him with a smile. He looked up and smiled as well as he saw her. "Hey Aurora, are you okay?" he asked, slight worry in his voice. It was to no surprise though, considering she just went to bed without talking to anyone. The ghoulette waved it off though. "Yeah don't worry, I'm good. I was just tired. Uhm... could you do me a favor?" she replied, and Swiss raised an eyebrow, but nodded slowly. "Could you tell Phantom to come to my room? I want to... uh, talk with him" she explained, smirking a little.

The multi ghoul frowned, but shook his head with a smile. "Yeah sure, I can do that. No problem" he said and Aurora smiled happily as she hugged him. "Thank you!" she said, before walking inside the ministry. She walked over to her bedroom, and as she was inside she put all of her stuff down and began placing it in their designated place. After a while she was ready, and she was a little confused why Phantom wasn't there yet. She had already waited for about 20 minutes. She sighed as she began walking up and down in her room, her tail flicking behind her. She was scared that something had happened, something that made Phantom change his mind over their relationship.

She couldn't think it much further though, as suddenly the door opened. The ghoulette stopped walking, and simply looked over at the door. The quintessence ghoul walked inside her room, closing the door behind him and looking at Aurora with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "Aurie? What's up?" he asked, and the smaller ghoulette sighed as she walked up to him. She stayed silent as she placed her hands on his chest, just staring at it for a moment. Phantom frowned as he placed his hands on her waist. He was a little confused, as he had no idea what was up with Aurora. She slowly moved her hands up until they were wrapped around his neck, and now she finally locked eyes with his as she pulled him down and connected their lips into a kiss.

The quintessence ghoul was confused for a moment, but then quickly kissed her back, his grip on her waist tightening a little. She smiled into their kiss as she slowly began to use her tongue as well, slowly moving over to her bed with Phantom. As they reached it, she made him sit on it, his back resting against the headboard as she was straddling his lap. "What are you doing Rory...?" he mumbled, tilting his head back as she leaned forward and placed a few kisses on his neck. "I'm trying to get your attention..." she muttered back. He smirked a little as the ghoulette now began slowly moving her hips, causing him to leave a breathy moan and his hands tightening around her waist once more. 

She moved up again, kissing him passionately what he quickly recited. Her hands began moving up and down his chest, until she began to put of his shirt. He knew where this was going, and it was exciting him as Aurora had never been this dominant before. He chuckled a little, letting her undress him before he began doing the same with her. She smirked as she could clearly feel Phantom getting a hard-on. Her plan was working, now she finally got the attention she wanted the whole time. "Why have you been ignoring me...?" she asked, her hands moving painfully slow down his chest and stomach until she began opening his pants. He groaned, tilting his head back. "Ignoring? I haven't been ignoring you..." he muttered, lifting his hips slightly so Aurora was able to put off his trousers and boxers in one swift motion. 

She hummed as she got off his lap, watching him squirm slightly as he obviously wanted to feel some friction. She giggled a little as she got fully undressed as well, Phantom's eyes scanning her body, his eyes dark from lust. Also the multi ghoulette was wet though, her juices were already running her legs now that she wasn't wearing any pants. She took a shaky breath as she went back to straddle Phantom's lap, her hands gripping his shoulder tightly as she lowered herself down on him. She dug her nails into his shoulder at the feeling, and also Phantom squeezed her hips at the feeling. "Oh fuck..." he muttered under his breath, and he wanted to buck his hips up, though Aurora somehow stopped him.

He glanced up to her with needy eyes, his nails slowly digging into her flesh. She smirked as she moved up, painfully slowly at that, before she lowered herself down. Her movements were slow and it drove Phantom crazy. He just wanted to turn them around, and he wanted to feel some pleasure, though he kind of liked the way his girlfriend was dominating him at the moment. "You're so desperate... now I get your full attention..." she murmured with a smirk, her hands still running up and down his chest as she continued to slowly bounce on him. He groaned as he looked at her through half lidded eyes. "Yes... you got my full attention... so please, Rora, please..." he particularly begged her to go faster. She smirked as she did as he pleased. She sped up her movements, now bouncing faster on his dick what caused both of them to moan loudly.

Both of them were clearly enjoying it, and as the tension built up Aurora clutched onto his shoulders tightly, drilling her nails along his shoulder blades what would probably leave some marks. "Shit..." she mumbled, still bouncing on him. He watched her, helping her a little to move up and down. They both got close to their release and now Phantom could finally buck his hips up to bury himself even deeper in the ghoulette who moaned loudly at the feeling. Her walls clenched around him and also he let out a grunt. "Fuck... you feel so good..." he mumbled, shutting his eyes tightly as she released around him with a loud, whiny moan. He bucked his hips up one more time, hitting her sweet spot as he also released buried deep inside her.

Aurora collapsed on top of him, falling against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, softly running a hand through her hair. They were both panting, but they were slowly calming down from their highs. "Did you actually think I was ignoring you?" he whispered, and she nodded faintly with a hum. He couldn't help it but smile a little. "Oh Rora... I wasn't. Sorry for not giving you enough attention..." he said, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Do you want to take a shower? Or a bath?" he then continued, but the ghoulette was too tired, so she shook her head. "Alright, just go to sleep. We will clean up tomorrow. I love you darling" he whispered, lifting her up so he could pull out of her. She whined slightly as she was now feeling cold and empty. Phantom just chuckled a little and lay down comfortably, keeping her close to him. "Good night... I love you" she mumbled, and he smiled. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1498 words)

(requested by @claraemilioghoul, thank you!)

It was a little hard to write this one considering I'm sick at the moment, but I'm still quite happy with the outcome :) I hope you enjoyed it as well and it was somewhat what was requested 😭

- Luma