🔞 Sodo x Rain - Ritual Slut

Dom: Rain
Sub: Sodo

(I swear dom sodo oneshots are coming as well hahaha)

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third Person Pov:

It was completely normal for the ghouls to be sexual with each other, especially during a ritual. They would always stand close to each other, touch each other. It wasn't anything special, and it was normal for everyone. The fans loved it, seeing them all go feral. Swiss who teased Sodo was known to everyone to be one of the most crazy things that happened on stage, but as opposed to those two, no one knew how riled up Sodo and Rain got whenever one of them would tease the other. It happened before that Sodo left the stage with having a boner, and of course Rain had to take care of it. Ever since then they were a bit more than just band mates or even friends.

<><><>

It was the middle of a ritual. Everyone was standing on stage, playing 'Year Zero'. Not for the first time this evening, Dew walked up to Rain who stood at the edge of the stage, playing his bass. As he noticed Dew approaching him, he turned around and followed him with his eyes, cautious of what he could do next. To his surprise though, Sodo only stood behind him, and so Rain leaned back and placed his head on his partner's shoulder, just so the two of them would get a lot of attention and screams from the audience. But today was a day where the fire ghoul wanted to go a step further, seeing how far he could go.

He placed his hand on Rain's chest, moving it firstly up to his neck, choking him a little. Rain stared up at Sodo, but he didn't interrupt. Sodo smirked and lowered his hand, until it disappeared behind the bass. The fans were screaming at them and were taking photos. But Sodo actually didn't do anything, because he got interrupted by the water ghoul. "Don't you dare Sodo. I don't want to leave this stage with a boner" he growled, making Sodo's smirk widen as he moved his hand so it was right on his crotch. "Alright, you have the choice. If you make me leave this stage while having a hard-on, I'll be on top tonight. And I swear, I will rail you until you won't be able to walk" he explained, smirking while Dew's hand stopped moving.

Rain moved, so that he was standing up right again, and Sodo's hand was no longer touching him. Rain smirked and walked away, but Dew also quickly caught himself, also continuing to play as if nothing had happened. His cheeks were probably a bright red as he imagined the scene Rain had briefly explained. It was his luck that he was wearing a mask so that no one could see him blushing. Every now and then he glanced over to the water ghoul, weighing up his options and deciding what he should do.

It was no secret that Dew was normally on top, and Rain was the bottom one. That didn't mean Rain never topped, but it was just not as often as Sodo being the dominant ghoul. Sodo loved being the one to top the younger one, but sometimes he just needed to be filled up. Sometimes he just needed this feeling of being completely submissive. And for some reason, it was this time again. He had imagined it a few times before, how Rain was making a complete mess out of him. He had used a dildo, riding it while he imagined it to be Rain. No one knew about that, but truth to be told, that stupid toy wasn't enough. He never liked to bluntly tell his partner that he really needed to be filled up, but that only meant this was his time to tell him without actually saying it.

And so they continued the ritual as if nothing had ever happened. They still did shit with each other on stage, but neither, Rain nor Sodo, tried to make the other really horny. Rain was already sure he was safe from Sodo, and that he deterred him, because Dew didn't make any move in a very sexual way. But as it was the very end of the ritual, and they played their last song, Square Hammer, something happened that drove everyone crazy. Sodo walked up behind Rain who played the song without another thought, and suddenly placed his hand right on the younger one's crotch, palming him through his pants.