🔞 Mountain x Rain - Drunk?

Dom: Mountain
Sub: Rain

Uhhh... yeah...

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Rain was strolling through the hallways of the ministry, slowly making his way over to the bedroom of one specific ghoul. He was swaying a little from left to right as he walked, clearly having problems to walk in one straight line. But no one was around to notice it, and Rain himself couldn't be bothered whatsoever. He finally reached the door and didn't waste a second to knock. He placed his hands behind his back, rocking back and forth as he waited for the ghoul to open the door. He could quickly hear shuffling from the other side, before Mountain then finally opened the door and looked down to Rain with a slightly confused look.

"Rain? What are you doing here at this time?" he asked. It was a little weird, considering it was by now almost 2am in the morning. "I- uhm... do you mind if I come in?" the water ghoul asked, and Mountain furrowed his eyebrows but stepped to the side to let him come in. The earth ghoul noticed Rain breathing a little faster and heavier than normally, and it was making him curious why he was here. "What's up Rain? I know something is bothering you..." he said, walking over to his bed and sitting down as he kept his look on Rain. The smaller one's hands were now placed in front of his crotch, clearly trying to cover something, but Mountain didn't seem to notice it.

Rain took a shaky breath as he kept looking at Mountain. His eyes were darker than normally, and every other ghoul would've already noticed he was horny, but the earth ghoul seemed to be oblivious today. Mountain furrowed his eyebrows again as Rain walked up to him, still swaying a little from left to right but he tried to walk as straight as possible. The water ghoul slowly sat down on Mountain's lap, laying his arms around the earth ghoul's neck. The taller one's eyes widened at Rain's move. It wasn't exactly normal for him to be this blunt with his actions. But he still placed a hand on Rain's lower back, a little scared that he would fall if he didn't.

"Rain...?" he asked, locking his eyes with the water ghoul's. Rain smiled a little and pulled himself closer to Mountain, their bodies now firmly pressed together. Rain's throbbing boner was now pressed against Mountain's body, and he let out a soft moan at the feeling. Slowly, even the earth ghoul realized where all of this was going. Rain moved one of his hands up to Mountain's neck and pulled his head closer, what caused their lips to meet into a sloppy kiss, while the smaller one also began moving his hips what caused Mountain to get a hard-on as well. As Rain shoved his tongue inside Mountain's mouth he could taste the metallic and bitter alcohol taste. It confused the earth ghoul a little, since it wasn't normal for Rain to drink. Or at least not alone.

Mountain broke their kiss as he wanted to stop this, since he didn't want to take advantage of Rain when he was drunk, but as their clothed boner's pressed closely together he let out a deep groan and his grip around Rain tightened. Rain took another shaky breath, their lips still close together. "L- let me ride you..." he mumbled, and Mountain's eyes widened again, though a smirk made it's way to his face. Also Rain smirked and his hands moved down to Mountain's pants, as he pulled them down before he removed his own clothes. While Rain stripped naked Mountain also pulled his own tshirt off so they were both naked. He didn't intend to fuck with Rain right now, but the way the water ghoul acted made him forget he was drunk. Now he was horny as well, and there was no way he could stop now. 

Once Rain was done and naked he went back to his previous position and straddled Mountain's lap. "You need prep..." the earth ghoul mumbled, but Rain shook his head. "No... it's okay, let's just... do it" he mumbled back, before kissing Mountain once more, who kissed back. Rain moved up a little and positioned himself right on top of the earth ghoul's dick. He could feel his tip at his entrance and then slowly lowered himself down on it. He broke their kiss and hissed in pain as he immediately regretted not taking the prep. Being stretched out like this hurt him and his groaned in pain as he went even further down. Mountain placed both of his hands on the water ghoul's hips, groaning deeply at the feeling. As Mountain was completely buried inside of Rain the water ghoul stopped and took his sweet time to get used to the feeling. He placed his head on Mountain's shoulder and took a few deep breaths. 

"Fuck..." he groaned and then slowly moved back up, only to drop back down on the taller one's dick who also moaned at the feeling. His grip around Rain's hip tightened as he helped him bounce on his lap. The room was quickly filled with the noise of their skin clapping together as well as their moans and whimpers as Rain continued to bounce on Mountain's dick. They both quickly got close to their release, and as Rain's body got all wobbly Mountain had to really help him move up and down on him. After just a few more moments they both groaned loudly and came at the same time. Mountain's and Rain's chest were both covered in Rain's cum while the earth ghoul's cum ran down the smaller one's thighs who whimpered at the feeling.

He let himself fall against Mountain's chest who chuckled. "Oh no... now you got me all riled up. We're not finished yet..." he murmured and then lifted Rain up to lay him down on the bed, leaning over him. Rain looked up to him with tired, yet lustful eyes. Also Mountain's eyes were now dark from being horny, and he leaned down to kiss Rain passionately, shoving his tongue inside Rain's mouth. They made out for a good while, and as they both ran out of breath Mountain leaned away from the water ghoul and turned him around so he was on his hands and knees. The earth ghoul's hand ran up and down Rain's sides as he lined himself up and pushed into the water ghoul without any other warning. Rain moaned loudly, and whimpered as he felt Mountain grab his hips again tightly as he also began thrusting into him.

Due to the harsh thrusts the bed started to continuously tap agains the wall, but neither of them cared about reducing their noises. Especially Rain was a moaning mess as Mountain simply had his way with him. He didn't bother though, as this was what his body had been craving for the whole night already, and now he finally got what he wanted. "Fuck Mountain... I'm so close..." he whimpered. Due to them having cummed already, they were both close really quickly, and after a few more deep thrusts that hit Rain's sweet spot perfectly both of them came another time.

They both moaned at the feeling, and as Mountain pulled out of him, Rain whimpered a little and immediately collapsed on the bed. Mountain lay down beside him and pulled him close, wrapping his arms around the water ghoul and making sure he was comfortable. "Are you okay?" he whispered and the smaller one nodded faintly. "We'll clean up tomorrow..." the earth ghoul mumbled and Rain only hummed, his eyes already dropping close as he was tired. They both fell asleep just seconds after, both being comfortable with the other by their side.

<><><>

As he woke up the next morning, Rain was still laying snuggled up to Mountain. He was having a headache and he was extremely confused what he was doing in Mountain's bed. It wasn't abnormal for him to sleep in Mountain's bed, he simply couldn't remember going there last night. "Mhm... good morning Rain..." the earth ghoul mumbled and Rain hummed. "Good morning..." he whispered back, slowly sitting up, but he immediately hissed as he felt the ache in his lower body part. Mountain chuckled a little as he realized. "You good?" he asked, and Rain looked down to him with furrowed eyebrows. He was clearly confused what had happened last night. "You don't remember, do you?" Mountain asked, one of his hands still placed on Rain's waist.

"No... what happened?" "You came to my room last night... you were drunk, and horny. I simply took care of you... I'm sorry" Mountain explained, suddenly feeling bad for taking advantage of Rain. But the water ghoul only chuckled. "Oh... it's fine, don't worry. Though you could've reminded my that I need prep..." he said, hissing again as he stood up, his legs nearly giving in underneath him. The taller one quickly got up and rushed to his side, keeping him from falling. "I will remind you next time... come on, we should get a shower" he said, chuckling a bit.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1522 words)

Definitely not the best one I've written 😭 but you can have it nonetheless I suppose hahaha

(early chapter bc I'm going on holiday and I can't upload while I'm there 😋)

- Luma