💗 (⚡️) Phantom x Aurora - Bad Day

Also a bit of Angst, mentions of wounds and blood and also mentions of Sodo x Aether and Sodo x Swiss hehe

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third Person Pov:

It was an awful Day for Phantom. And the worst part, it wasn't the first at all. Ever since his big brother, Aether left the band because of some personal stuff that happened, Papa spoke to him that he would "replace" Aether. He liked the idea, he always loved the band and was probably a bit jealous of his big brother about him being in a band, so now he was happy to have the honor to follow in his footsteps. 

But it wasn't as nice as he expected it. Ever since he got summoned by Papa, he was hated on by that one person. Sodo seemed to not like him at all, no, no he hated him. Everyone else seemed to be at least alright with him. Of course, they were sad that Aether had to leave, but after all, it wasn't Phantom's fault. There was no reason to hate on him for his big brother leaving. However, his days weren't as nice as he wished. Everyone tried their best to be nice to him, to include him in the things they were doing, but even though it was only one person, Dew made him always sad and upset. He would leave the room whenever Phantom entered it, he would never speak to Phantom. Well, maybe sometimes just to insult him. 

But today it was even worse. He didn't see Dewdrop at first, but as he met him that day, all alone in the kitchen he got a full on speech on why he was such a horrible ghoul, why it was his fault that Aether left, that Sodo liked Aether much more than him, that Sodo wished he would just die again and so on. And then he just left, leaving Phantom in the kitchen. After their little collision nothing went right anymore. He tried to do some of his daily tasks, just for them to not work. He tried to do something, broke it, tried to fix it, broke it even more. At some point he just gave up and decided to leave into his room. He couldn't get his thoughts straight, he was always thinking about that conversation with Dew, if you could even call it a conversation.

Because he was so worked out and down he decided to play a bit guitar. He needed to practice anyways, and playing guitar normally manages to cheer him up, so that's what he hoped for today as well. He got into his room and grabbed his guitar, sitting down on his bed and immediately started strumming a bit. For the first time something seemed to work again. He smiled a bit, strumming some more. At some point he actually started to practice, deciding to start of with "Faith". At first everything went well, a bit too well. As he continued to play, one of his strings snapped, and in the process, it also slashed right into his eye. He yelped in pain, setting his guitar down and feeling his eye. He felt something warm on his hand, and as pulled it away to look at it, he saw it covered in that familiar red liquid. 

"Oh for fucks sake!" he yelled, standing up and running over into his bathroom. He looked into the mirror, only being able to see with his left eye. His right eye was completely blinded by blood. And probably not even just blood, most likely it was completely broken now. He could feel himself tearing up, tears mixing with blood that fell down into the sink. He hadn't cried in ages. He often felt like it, but he never did, and now everything just broke down, he couldn't hold it back. 

<><><>

"Ahhh, you n-need to stop! Hahaha! Pleaseeee~ Swiss stop!" Aurora yelled, running through the basement of the ministry where the ghouls were living. Aurora was also new, replacing Sunshine. But as opposed to Phantom, she was well received. Especially Swiss seemed to like her, but also the ghoulettes liked her and even Dew was nice to her. Right now Swiss and Dewdrop were running after her, only playfully, to tickle her because she had pulled a prank on Sodo. She was giggling as she ran down the hallway, right where the bedrooms of the ghouls were. As she arrived there she looked around, deciding in who's bedroom she should fled when her eyes landed on Phantom's door. Aurora and Phantom were both new and ever since they got summoned they were inseparable. They never left each others side, and they soon fell in love and got into a relationship, so of course she went to her boyfriend for help.