🔞 Swiss x Aurora - Dirty Thoughts

Dom: Swiss
Sub: Aurora

<><><><><><><><><><>

Third person pov:

Aurora was sitting on her bed, staring down at her hands which she was fiddling with. It was just a day after another ritual, and almost everyone was just sitting around in the living room, chilling as they didn't have any work to do yet, except for Aurora. She was alone in her room. She didn't dare to go to the others. She couldn't stop thinking about the last ritual, and what had happened between her and Swiss. They were pretty close with each other, despite her being rather new. Swiss seemed to really like her, and as the ghoul he was, he didn't try to hide it, not even on stage. And yesterday on the ritual, during "Cirice", things have happened that played in Aurora's head on repeat, and she felt extremely bad for that.

She was just standing on her pedestal, minding her own business and having fun, when she realized Swiss approaching her. She looked over to him, having a happy smile on her face. She loved the moments on stage when Swiss was with her, they were more fun. The song started playing and the ghouls started moving to the music, dancing together, when Aurora placed her hands on Swiss' shoulders, making him drop onto his knees. It was not her intention at all, and her eyes widened as she lowered her gaze down to meet his. He had a smirk on his face, and even if she was a little confused, she got along with it. They started moving to the music once more, Aurora having a fun time dominating the ghoul in front of her. She leaned her head back while he moved his hands up and down the back of her thighs, making her gasp in surprise.

Since yesterday, this scene didn't stop playing in her head. Just thinking about it made her wet and she whimpered as she realized that there was only one thing that could help her. She had often thought this scene further, what could've happened between them. She wasn't sure if she was just being in heat or something, or if this was genuinely what she wanted. But right now she only knew that she needed to go and see Swiss, so she stood up and went over to the other multi ghoul's room. She was breathing heavily from her nervousness, especially because she didn't know how Swiss would react, or if he was even in his room. She wouldn't able to go to the living room and ask him, so she hoped that he was in his room instead.

She waited a few seconds, preparing herself, before she finally knocked, and not much later she heard shuffling from the other room and the door opened. She looked up to meet Swiss' eyes, who smiled down to her. "Hey Rora, what's up?" he asked, but the ghoulette just looked down again, swallowing. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked again, grabbing her chin gently to make her look up again. "C- can I come in, please?" she asked, and without another thought he stepped to the side to let her in, and closed the door behind him. "Did something happen?" he asked, but she just went over to his bed and sat down, not really knowing how she should tell him. She was too embarrassed about all of this. She imagined it to be so easy, but now that he was standing in front of him, it was so hard.

"Aurora? What the fuck happened?" he repeated, now genuinely worried. She looked up again, locking their eyes. "It's about yesterday, about the ritual. I- I can't stop thinking about it Swiss. It's in my head the whole time and... and..." she stumbled over her words as she trailed off. "You thought it further, didn't you? You imagined what could've happened next, right? And now you want- no wait, you need it to happen, am I correct?" he asked, smirking a little as he walked over to her, kneeling on the floor in front of her. The smaller ghoulette looked down to him, her cheeks dusted in a deep pink as she faintly nodded. "That's okay, I did the same" he continued, and he said it so casually that it confused her a little. "We can make it happen. You just need to say it. I will only do it with your permission darling" he purred, cupping her cheek as he was getting up so he was on the same level as she was.

"Please Swiss, I want it so bad. Please make it happen" she whimpered, and Swiss immediately went to kiss her, what she returned. He slowly made her lean back, so he could hover over her, one of his knees moving between her legs. "You're already so wet for me~" he purred, as he could already feel it through her pants. It made him horny, and hard. He went to kiss her again, and while they got into another heated make out session he started to undress her, pulling her shirt up and putting her trousers off so that she was left in her underwear. He unclapsed her bra and threw it on the pile of clothes. "You're so pretty~" he mumbled and moved down to leave kisses all over neck, chest and stomach, making her a whimpering mess underneath his touch.

He moved further and further down, until he reached her panties which he pulled down and tossed to the side as well. He let his tongue move over her clit, making her moan loudly, what only aroused him more. He slowly started to push his tongue inside of her, eating her out what made her arch her back slightly and let out more moans. He groaned against her as he tasted her and heard the noises she made. "Fuck, I can't wait any longer" he said and moved up. He wanted to undress himself as well, but he got interrupted as Aurora took his face into her hands, pulling him to kiss him once more. "Make me feel good Swiss, please" she mumbled against his lips and he smiled. "With pleasure" he answered, giving her a peck before he stood up and removed his clothes. She moved so she was laying comfortably on the bed, her head resting on a pillow.

Once he was done he climbed back on top of her, lining up with her hole and slowly pushing in, making sure it wasn't too painful. She arched her back at the feeling, at the feeling of being completely filled up. "You feel so good~" he murmured once he was buried completely inside of her. She was tense, so he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. He took her hand and guided it to her stomach, where she could feel him. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned back into a deep reddish colour. "Please Swiss..." she begged and he immediately started to move. He pulled out only to ram into her again, making both of them let out loud moans. The room was silent except for their moans and whimpers and their skin clapping together.

It didn't take long for them to be on edge, and soon Aurora came all over Swiss' length, whimpering at the feeling. Not much later Swiss pulled out of her and finished off with his hand with a loud groan. "Fuck... that was so good... thank you Swiss" the ghoulette mumbled, reaching up to pull his face down, giving him a quick kiss. "No problem sweetheart. The pleasure was mine" he replied with a smirk, getting up. He quickly picked her up bridal style and went into his bathroom with her. He quickly ran a bath and laid her down into the tub, before he got inside behind her, hugging her close. "You can sleep, it's alright" he whispered as he realized her being close to pass out. She began to purr as she indeed fell asleep in his arms, making him smile and place a soft kiss on her head.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1352 words)

Wow another chapter 👀, hope you like it! Thank you for your reads everyone <3

- Luma