Chapter 34

Greetings sweet people

How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!
_______________________________________

"Mia, I am repeating again, you will not go, and it is final," Nedvar spoke sternly as he walked to his office

"Watch me, when I go," with that being said Hermione stormed out of there and walked towards their room.

After last night, this morning everything from her closet was shifted to Nedvar's room.

Nedvar groaned loudly feeling bad for denying her with a cold voice which he did not want but he had to as it was difficult to handle a hard stubborn minded Hermione.

"Is your wife throwing tantrums?" Leopoldo asked with a smirk startling Nedvar slightly.

"You fucker who allowed to enter my office?" Nedvar growled, "Nothing just wanted to inform you about the cagna,"

"Then spat what?!!" Nedvar spoke clearly annoyed in the morning itself.

"He had a daughter who was taking care of his expenses and like every other story he was blinded with gambling so his daughter had to suffer, and the lady was kidnapped as her father sold her to a local gangster,"

Nedvar snapped his head to him at the shocking news which made his blood boil.

"Find out their whereabouts, I will prepare for hunting, it's been days people have not gossiped about the ruthlessness of the king," Nedvar said as Leopoldo cracked his knuckles with a smirk.

"It's gonna be a blood bath tonight," Leopoldo excitedly walked out to inform the team.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••