Chapter 1

Greetings sweet people....
How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!
_______________________________________

"Sì, just send the details of the meeting to Eli,

", just send the details of the meeting to Eli, ... ok take care, say Hi to your parents from my side... bye." The lady cut the call with a sigh. She rubbed her forehead a little while scrolling through the schedule on her phone.

She stood facing the window in the lavender-themed room, which had a medium-sized bed, to the bed's opposite the vanity table and wall lengthy mirror. There were two doors, one door next to the vanity chair leading to closet and the other door opposite to the window leading to the bathroom.

She had worn a black top and black tight pants, her hair let down loosely on her shoulders. She walked to away from the window to the bed and she picked up her coat letting it hang on her arm. She walked towards the door, which leaded to a hallway and at the far end were the stairs.

She made her way down and walked to the dining room to see the maids doing their usual work. She just nodded at them and sat on the head seat while one of the maids bought her the breakfast plate.

"Queen!" a strong male voice made her snap her head at the direction of the sound. She saw her most trusted man walk to her with an iPad in his hand. She nodded permitting him to speak further. "I have received an email from Mr Romano which is about the guard's interview, he had informed he would send, ... he has scheduled the meeting after lunch... the said man would arrive sharply at 2:10 pm was also mentioned." Eli the man spoke while he occasionally glanced at the iPad and her.

"Fine, make sure if he is an extra second late, then cancel it," she spoke coldly and sipped on the drink.

Being a second late was not a big deal but when the time is mentioned that the man would be sharp at the time she wanted to test the man's punctuality. Queen had her breakfast and walked out to elevator with her sling bag and her phone in her hand.

Eli followed her with few steps back maintaining good distance. The elevator reached the ground floor, and Queen walked out wearing her shades with a cold face. She walked out of the of the hotel and made her way to the black Audi parked just near the exit.

She opened the back door and took her seat behind the driver.

Eli sat in the front passenger seat and told the driver to drive them to the company. Queen sat calmly at the back with her eyes observing the outside busy morning of Auckland the capital of New Zealand.

The busy streets were left behind and tall buildings and skyscrapers came to view, it was now that they would reach the company in a few minutes.

Queen got out of the car and walked around it to the entrance. The security guard gave her a stern nod as a sign of respect. She walked past the reception to the entry area where the guard scanned the ID, and she passed through it with elegance. Eli also scanned his ID card and walked to the right where the elevators were located.