Chapter 30

Greetings sweet people

How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!
_______________________________________

"Hermione was met with an accident" Nedvar felt his whole body numb. He could not digest the words that left Carlo's mouth. His mind blank, throat dry, knees weak.

The man was a person who could control all the emotions at all times. He had mastered not showing emotions even in the weak times but now he did not have any control on his mind and heart.

Nedvar turned back to see Ethan running towards him with a big smile on his face. Nedvar slightly bent and picked his baby in his arms, Ethan hugged his dada while breathing heavily.

Sofia ran inside staring at Ethan with a smile and arms stretched to catch him making Ethan sequel loudly as he tightened the grip around his dada's neck.

"Sof take Eth upstairs, dinner will be sent there and please put him to sleep." Sera, Aldo's wife said making Sofia frown and that is when she saw her mother Clair with pained expression and tears rolling down her cheeks, she saw everyone had frowned.

"What happened? Ma why are you crying?" Sofia asked while stepping towards her mother, Clair.

Mama Clair just hugged her younger daughter without any words. Sofia on the other side did not ask and consoled her mother that everything will be alright.

"Vee met with an accident," Carlo whispered making Sofia's eyes widen. She snapped her head towards Carlo with glossy eyes. "Why are we here, lets go to whatever hospital she, Carl don't just stand-"

"Leo is bringing her," Carlo said softly cutting her younger sister and squeezing her shoulder in assurance.

"Leo coincidently was on the same road when Vee's car crashed, while she was turning from the signal and in a hurry she collided onto a wall." Carlo explained what Leo had told him, Nedvar's mind filled with all the possibilities of his enemy attacking or trying to hurt Hermione.

"Leo informed that not much damage was done, Vee had hit her head on the window, resulting in her being unconscious. He took her to the nearest hospital. He just informed me about this much, he said he will bring her back to explain what happened," Carlo's information made Nedvar more worried so he got up with Ethan in his arms. Ethan was already dozing off as he played the whole evening outside.

Nedvar carried his baby upstairs to make him change and help him freshen up. By the time Ethan freshened up and wore his nightshirt with Dada's babyboy print on it and small shorts Nedvar made him eat a little. Though Ethan insisted on eating with his mama, Nedvar explained that she was busy and will feed him tomorrow.