Chapter 12

Greetings sweet people....
How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!

Clair and Warner are Hermione's parents and will be addressed as-
Mama Clair and Papa Warner in the story...

And Arne Nedvar's mother will be addressed as Ma Arne...
_______________________________________

The room fell in awkward silence, Warner never imagined this to turn out to be a proposal visit that to with the Mafia.

Mama Clair's posture turned stiff, she stared at the people in complete disbelief as the marriage proposal was not only from a very prestigious family but also from a mafia family. No one uttered a word, Warner and Clair exchanged looks as this was too sudden and they did not know how to react to this situation.

It was true that Mama Clair wanted Hermione to get married soon and her prayers were heard but unexpectedly it was from the Wyatt's.

Papa Warner cleared his throat as now everyone gazed at him, waiting for his response.

"I appreciate your straightforwardness but it is quite a difficult choice to make," Papa Warner spoke trying to make sure he does not trigger the Mafia men's anger. "If I say I am not shocked then it would be lying." He added making Nedvar and his father Edouard nod in an understanding way.

Edouard has a daughter so he can feel what Warner is feeling, it is very pressurized for the father of this topic to be bought up.

It's not the first proposal Hermione has got, she had been receiving marriage proposals since the time she turned 20, but Warner and Clair made sure to keep it to themselves as they are very protective over their daughter. Alex is the first guy Hermione was introduced to date. Otherwise Hermione enjoyed her own company.

Mama Clair sat there with a stiff posture, she unknowingly made eye contact with Nedvar, and he passed a soft smile to her which she also couldn't stop herself from reciprocating.

"I can feel your pressure, as I am also mother to a daughter, but if I assure you like if it helps you feel less freaked out,you that my son has been in love for the first time," Ma Arne softly explained and walked around the table taking a seat next to Mama Clair.

"I think it is best if Hermione takes the decision," Mama Clair stated as a matter of fact, Ethan's ears perked up as soon as he heard Hermione's name being taken. The little boy who was indulged with his game forgetting the matter suddenly remembered that they came to bring his mama home.

"Dada.. dada, let's call mama," Ethan climbed down the sofa and jumped around showing his excitement to meet his mother.

Ethan climbed on Nedvar's lap and wiggled like a puppy staring at his dada with his big doe eyes, "Seriously, Dada!!!, having a kid and you have the audacity to ask for my sister's hand for marriage," the loud angry voice bombed in the living room, and it belonged to Carlo, Hermione's younger brother. The voice made Ethan flinched badly as it was too sudden, Nedvar pulled him to his embrace and threw a deadly glare towards Carlo. Making the man gulp slightly but he still was stubborn to look away.

"Carlo didn't I tell you not to leave your room and still you defy me along with your sister," Papa Warner sternly spoke making Carlo just look at him without any regret in them.