Chapter 33

Greetings sweet people

How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!
_______________________________________

Hermione felt a heavy weight on her chest, something or someone snuggling to her making her feel hot, she groaned in her sleep and slightly pushed the thing on her chest to side of the bed

Hermione felt a heavy weight on her chest, something or someone snuggling to her making her feel hot, she groaned in her sleep and slightly pushed the thing on her chest to side of the bed. She inhaled softly after feeling light, in the air she felt the morning dew fragrance making it obvious that it was Ethan next to her.

Ethan loved Hermione’s body wash, so he requested his mama to use the same body wash on him also, even after Hermione explained to him that this was a lady’s wash gel but he was stubborn.

Ethan is a master at getting what he sets his sights on.

Hermione smiled in her sleep and pulled her Bubba to herself. Ethan sighed at the feeling of warmth.

Hermione slightly opened her eyes to see what time it was, her gaze shifted to the mini clock kept on the bed side table.

The clock read- 4:00 an usual time, as she knows at this time Ethan sleep is very deep. She opened her eyes to stare at the small baby cradled to her, sighing she closed her eyes, to sleep for some more time.

………………………………………....

She knocked on Nedvar’s bedroom door and waited to get any response. Not getting a response after a few seconds she opened the door and walked in to see no one in the room.

She was searching for Nedvar from the time she got ready to inform him that Ethan has a fever. She walked towards his office and slam opened the door to see him sitting in his large chair behind the table, noticing he was not alone as another man sat in front of Nedvar on one of the chairs.

She glanced at the man who had his back to her, and was busy on the call, phone to his ear.

Nedvar raised his eyebrows as Hermione stood there with her night pink hoodie and nothing to cover her bare legs, with her hair tied in a messy bun.