Chapter 13

Greetings sweet people....
How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!
_______________________________________

Hermione as usual was sat on in her large chair in the middle as to her sides the investors were seated

Hermione as usual was sat on in her large chair in the middle as to her sides the investors were seated. After the media had got the information about the reckless behaviour of the staff working in the new hotel was now known by everyone. The reviews and videos were deleted she did not know how, as per her knowledge the bad reviews and the video clips were taken down by the tech department.

Unfortunately there was someone who loves to see the downfall of the Allen’s, she was slightly paranoid at the sudden release of the news and the news spread in the industry like a fire as this was the top news in the social media.

A trending one might we add.

After this all nuisance, I would like to withdraw my contract without any deal,” an old man in his fifties spat in anger and other people also joined him like chorus, these type people can’t carry a note in a bucket.

Hermione just stared at them with a blank face, she wanted to shout at them telling that this is not a kindergarten class but a meeting where elders talk not act like complete ass— Whatever!!

She opened her mouth to speak but she saw the screen on her phone lit up and it vibrated on the table, she peeked at the mobile screen to see her Papa calling her.

She picked up the call, pushing her chair back, she walked back to the right corner of the room,

Ciao tesoro, sei impegnata?
(Hello sweetie, Are you busy?)
Papa Warner asked,

"ehi papà, no, non lo sono,”
(Hey Papa, no I am not,)
Hermione replied with a soft voice, Papa Warner hummed on the other side,

Volevo solo informarti che Wyatt è qui e”
(I just wanted you that the Wyatt’s are here and--)
she cut off Papa Warner and spoke,

So they are behind this all, and just because we did not accept the partnership offer,” her voice lacing in bitter anger.

I will deal with it my way Papa this time, let me make it clear in their own language,” Hermione concluded and what shocking was her Papa agreed with her as if it was some other time he would warn her to take everything in a calm manner.

And it was true that Nedvar had sent an offer of Partnership to her two days before but she instantly denied without giving a second thought because after knowing he is the Mafia King she had denied it as she did not her business to have been associated with the underworld cruel bastards.