Chapter 19

Greetings sweet people

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Greetings sweet people....
How are you?

This chapter is dedicated to shazameena (my honeybunch 🍯)

Please ignore the typo mistakes

Enjoy!!

Edouard - Nedvar's father
Ma Arne - Nedvar's mother
Mama Clair - Hermione's mother
Papa Warner - Hermione's father
_______________________________________

"Vee, are you alright?" Aurora asked worried voice, Vittoria standing behind zipping her gown looked at her in the mirror.

Hermione blinked several times and shook her head, "Nothing, I am fine, just thinking how three days passed in a blur," she whispered dreamily, Aurora side hugged her tightly, and Hermione also hugged her back sitting on the chair.

"Everything will be good, Vee," Vittoria said hugging from behind keeping her chin on Hermione's head. The trio smile at each other in the embrace tightening their grip around.

"Vee, don't think so much about it,. Everything is going to be fine," Vittoria assures Hermione who was sat on the vanity chair of her room, she was dressed for the wedding, her makeup looked minimal just a little blush added with eye shadows, berry shades lips matching with elegance she carries with her everywhere she goes.

Hermione was sitting in front of the mirror, as she looked at her reflection after Vittoria and Aurora were done with hair and makeup.

She looked ethereal sitting here casually but her eyes were glossy, she knows that her world is gonna change in about an hour or so.

Hermione stared at herself and she felt beautiful and a sudden confidence arise in her to not lose hope and try to adapt the change in her life. The trio were so busy in each other's embrace that they did not hear the door open. It was only when Hermione felt a light weight on her lap is when she snapped by softly gasping to see little Ethan dresses in the baby blue prince suit and laid his head on his mama's lap.

Hermione rubs little Ethan's neck lightly, she slowly pulls him onto her lap without making her dress wrinkled, Ethan kisses his mama's cheeks and puts his head on her chest, "Mama, please not cry," he whispers in her chest making her feel her heart swell up seeing how much Ethan's little affections shock her. "I am not, Bubba," she replies, pecking his head.

She is always surprised by the relation she has with Ethan. He brings out the motherly personality out of her which thought was never there in her.

It is so fascinating to her that this little boy has such power over her emotions where she cannot deny this marriage because of him, because she without her knowing promised to be his mother.

HIS DAMEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें