Chapter 30

Porschay

He was sitting right in front of me in his bad boy Rockstar attire. Our eyes met. For the first time it doesn't hurt to look at him. My heart didn't break. I don't know how to feel or what to feel? When I saw him, the memories didn't rush back like it used to do. I simply give a small awkward smile and walked off the stage. The guy who requested me to perform was thanking me nonstop and then went to give his performance. I told Krit that I am going back.

After the event ended. I was the only person in the sound room. I told other two guys to go, I'll wrap up and leave.

I was almost done when I heard the knock on the door. Thinking it's Macau I turned with a big smile on my face and saw P'Kim standing there. My smile flattered.

"Oh, Hi...."

"You seem disappointed. Were you expecting someone else?" He asked stepping inside the room.

"No... I... What are you doing here?" I said changing the subject not answering his question.

"I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you singed well." He said looking awkward. He said standing two feet away from me. I noticed his right leg was moving on his heel and he was playing with his fingers.

Is he nervous?

"Thank you..."

"If you had participated in the competition. You would have definitely won."

"I did it to help someone...." There was an awkward pause.

"Ummm....I have to go. My friend must be waiting for me." I said eager to end the conversation and get out of here. I picked up my bag and walked past him, but he caught my hand and stopped me.

"Who is this friend?" He asked.

"That's none of your business." I said straightforward. Maybe I am being rude, but he has no right to ask questions like that. Why is he here? What does he want? Whatever happened between us is in the past now. I am over it. I thought our story ended long time ago. It's almost one year since we talked to each other.

"I heard that you are close to Macau now a days." He said tighten his grip on my wrist.

After hearing that something flipped inside. Is he spying on me again? I began to feel annoyed.

"Now, I understand why you are here. Seriously, don't you have anything else to do rather than being nosy and preying into someone else's life." I was getting angry. I knew there is a reason P'Kim is here. There is no chance it's a coincidence.

"He is not someone you can trust." P'Kim said ignoring my rude comment.

"Look who's taking. You are one to say after what you did to me." I don't like to bring past again and again, but I can't tolerate him insulting Macau like this.

"I know, what I did was wrong. I am terrible person, but Macau is no saint. Did you forget his brother kidnapped you and I was the one who saved you." His jaw was clenching with anger.

How dare he compare himself to Macau?

"Yes, you saved me, but that doesn't give you right to control me and tell me who I can be with and who I cannot. And it was his brother who hurt me not him. It's not fair to blame him for his brother's mistake. You don't need to worry about me. I know what I am doing." I said trying to pull my hand back, but he didn't let me. Instead, he pulled me close. We had distance of few inches. For the first time I am feeling uncomfortable with our closeness. It felt wrong.

"P'Kim let go." I said calmly at first. But when he didn't let go, I raised my voice.

"Kim! Let go!" I said his name without any honorific.