Chapter 29

Porschay

Next morning, I got ready to go back to dorm. P'Tan was crying because he didn't get to spend time with me due to his hungover. He was looking forward to watch a new series with me. Hia called me to apologize and promised me that he will come by my dorm after his trip is over and spend time with me.

I reached dorm and Macau was waiting for me at the door of my room. He pushed me inside the room as soon as I unlocked it and closed the door behind us and crashed his lips on mine. I told him to slow down, but there was no stopping him. So, I throw my bag aside and reciprocated.

Macau was not holding himself back anymore. It was getting difficult to keep up with him. Let's say next few days were hard for me to walk. Krit kept asking me if I was ok. I told him I tripped and fell and hurt my leg. Macau was there when Krit asked me that. He was snickering behind me. so, I elbowed him in his stomach.

Even after we did our best to hide our relationship, they found out and it's our fault. We decided to have make out session in the car. In the middle of parking lot of our college where "Nobody can see us."

We finished our classes that day and bolted towards Macau's car to get back to dorm. Guys asked us if we want to go out and eat something. We declined and saying we had to work on our presentation. We were not lying. We do need to work on our presentation, but later. Right now, we need to work on each other.

The moment we got inside the car, we couldn't hold back anymore and attacked each other. We were unable to hold ourselves back. It was the honeymoon phase of our relationship where you can't keep your hands to yourself. We moved our lips hungrily. Kissing and nipping, I removed his tie and he did the same to me. He moved from my lips to neck making me gasp. I was unbuttoning his shirt when we heard knock on window glass. We were so lost in the moment that we didn't even notice anyone coming towards our car.

There were standing our friends with grin on their stupid faces waiting for us to roll down the window. Dew and Mike were on Macau's side. Krit and Ford were on my side

"Shit...." Macau whispered.

There is no point in hiding it anymore. Macau close the button of my shirt before rolling down the window glass. I didn't know when he opened them.

"Oh my god..... I can't touch the roof of the car. It's on fire...." Dew made the remark first. Of course, it has to be him before anyone else.

"Yeah, it's like magma boiling inside the car." Mike joined in.

"Your presentation looks smoky and hot Chay. Who is going to give numbers? Professor Macau?" Krit said putting is arm on window frame. I was flushed, but still manage to throw glare at him. It only made him smile more.

"Should we pour the ice inside to cool them down?" Ford said.

Macau rolled his eyes. At this point I was drowning in embarrassment and couldn't utter a word. So, Macau took control of the situation.

"Ok I'll take you guys out to eat, so just shut up and don't annoy us."

Yeah, they didn't shut up. They began to asking questions after we entered the restaurant.

When did this happened?

How did this happen?

Have we made it official by doing it?

At that question I hide my face as I pretend to scratch my forehead and Dew earned a slap from Macau on the back of his head.

Apparently, they knew something was happening between us, but wasn't sure.