Chapter 12

Porschay

Krit and I were on airport to pick up his childhood friend. We were waiting for him to come out.

"What's your friend's name?" I said.

"His name is Ford. We are same age. He went to London for studies when we were 15. He is coming back to get degree from Thailand university." He said.

"But he could have got it from London."

"Maybe he missed his home."

"Hmmm.." I said and nod.

"But semester already started. How can he get admission now?"

"Well, he is from one of the wealthiest family in Thailand. He can manage anything."

"Oh and he is in the same college as us."

"There he is." Krit said waving his hand vigorously.

A guy walked towards us with his luggage. He was wearing branded cloths. He was taller than both of us and really good looking. The girls around him were in awe.

"Hey Krit. How are you?" Ford said hugging Krit.

"I am good. How are you?"

"I am great..... You have grown taller since we met shorty." Ford said patting Krit's head.

"Shut Up." Krit said playfully swatting his hand away. Ford turn to look at me.

"This is Chay. My college friend." Krit introduce us.

"Hi... My name is Ford. Nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Krit told me about you." I said giving polite smile.

"I hope nice things." He said still holding my hand.

"of course."

I offered to help him with his luggage, but he refused and even opened door for me. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Krit rolled his eyes and shake his head. I thanked him and sat inside.

Krit was driving and Ford sat in passenger seat. I was is back seat. Both of them were talking, but I didn't pay much attention. Ford turning to talk to me every now and then. Maybe he was just being nice to me. So that I don't feel left out. Honestly, It's fine. They met after long time. I don't want to interrupt them. Krit looked excited.

My phone beeped alerting me that I got message. It was from unknown number. I opened it.

- "Where are you?"

Who is this?

Chay - "May I know who is this?"

I quickly got the reply.

Unknown - "Your knight in shiny Armor."

Chay - "If you are not going to tell me who is this then I am going to block this number."

Unknown - "It's Macau."

I shake my head.

Of course, it's him.

Chay - "Where did you get my number?"

Macau - "Do you think it's difficult for someone like me to get a number?"

Chay - "This is invasion of my privacy."

Macau – "So come and punish me."

The corner of my lip twisted a little.

What nonsense?

Chay – "Ok. What do you want?"

Macau - "I want to know, where are you?"