Chapter 22

Porschay

Next day the sky became clear after the stormy rain from last night. The sun was shining brightly in the sky. The chirping of the birds could be heard. The light breeze was flowing making the weather more pleasant like nothing happen last night. I was feeling cheerful. Maybe it's because I confess my feeling last night. A new feeling, new realization, a new beginning is scary yet exciting.

It's good thing none of us got cold or it would have ruined the last day of our trip. We are going to waterfall and then in the evening we are going to have party.

Macau and I were physically and emotionally tired because of last night's event. We woke up late today. Mike had to come and knock on our door. Our phones were not reachable. I put it on charging and forgot to turn it on and Macau's phone was on silent. We got ready and went out.

"Chay! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Dew said as soon as he saw me walking towards them. He came forward to hug me, but Macau stopped him by putting his hand on his forehead and pushing him back.

"I want to hug him."

"You can't. Stop being invasive. Not everyone comfortable with that."

"You are mean." Dew and pouting.

"I can be worse."

"What did I do ever do to you?"

"You almost screwed things up for me."

"How?"

"Like this." Macau said locking him in a head lock and take him aside.

Krit who was standing quietly beside Dew came forward and held my hand. His face was covered with worry and guilt.

"I am so sorry. I should have gone with you."

"It's not your fault. It's on me. I was being stubborn and went their alone." I said placing my hand on his to assure him that everything is ok.

Macau let go of Dew and come back to my side.

"You can cry later. Let's go ...' Dew said patting Krit's shoulder.

We walked to the waterfall. It was closer to our hotel. As we are getting closer to it, the sound of water fall was getting louder.

"Wow... This is amazing. Let's take a dip in water." Dew said taking off his shirt.

Everyone was getting ready to jump in water. I was unbuttoning my shirt. A hand stopped me from doing it.

"Don't take it off." Macau said.

"You want me to go play in water with my shirt on?" I said with raised brow.

"I don't want people to look at my cute boyfriend."

I looked at him confused and amazed.

"When did that happen?"

Macau looked taken backed by my question. I know, the thing that happen and our confession makes the relation between us obvious. But I wanted to tease him a little bit. He always pranks me and laugh at me. Now, it's my turn.

"Did you forget, what happen last night?" Macau said stepping towards me.

"I do remember everything, but I think you don't remember." I said unbuttoning rest of the buttons of my shirt.

"What?" Macau tilled his head in confusion.

"Did I asked you to be my boyfriend?"

He didn't say anything.

"Did you asked me to be your boyfriend?"

He stayed silent.

"So, how can I be your cute boyfriend?"