Chapter 20

Porschay

We started hiking with enthusiasm and lots of energy. Our chattering and giggling fill in the silent mountain. The weather was nice, but there were some dark clouds hovering over us. I hope the weather stays like this until we come back from our hike. While walking Mike was taking our photos and videos by his camera. I turned and saw unbelievable scene in front of me. Enemies turn into besties. Dew and Krit were helping each other climb. Every now and then they are at each other's throat, but now they are supporting each other. They are still bickering, but they were doing it while helping each other. I think this is effect of mountain or a miracle of the temple which we took blessings from. Ford was walking behind them with scowl on his face.

What happen to him?

Farther behind them were Mike and Macau. They look deep in conversation with serious expression on their faces.

What's going on today?

Everyone is acting weird.

I took a small break to drink some water and wait for everyone to catch up.

After about an hour and a half hour, we reached the top of the mountain. The scenery looked fantastic from here. I was in awe. The sky was mix of blue, yellow and orange. The white clouds look like a cotton candy. The peaks stretching towards the sky were covered with greenery and fog. The nature was in its majestic glory. The view was worth the hike.

Immediately everyone started taking their phone out to take picture. I went near the edge and sat down to enjoy the view. It was hard to take my eyes off of mesmerizing site. All the thoughts that were rotating in my mind just stopped. The chattering sound of everyone become faint. Only the sound of my heavy breathing could be heard.

Signing, I touch the grass and intertwine my fingers with it. There was a blooming purple flower beside me. It was the same colour as the hoodie given to me by Macau.

I felt someone come from behind and sit beside me. Without even turning to look, I knew who it was. So, I didn't even bother.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Macau said.

"It's magical." I whispered.

The wind blowing in my face made me feel welcomed.

"Do you like mountain more or sea"

"I like them both equally..."

"Ummm maybe I like sea more." I said changing my mind.

"Why?"

"Because you don't have to hike to go on a beach to enjoy such spectacular view."

"I wish someone would just pick me up and take me to the top of the mountain." I continued.

"I will carry you there."

I turn my head to look at him. I couldn't tell if he is being serious because of silly smile on his face.

"You will carry me there? Why?"

"For money."

"What? Why would a rich guy like you need to do this job to get little bit of money."

"Because I want the blood and sweat money, so that I can take my imaginary unicorn on a romantic date."

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I don't think, it will work out between both of you. He is way out of your league."

"How do you know that? You two haven't even met yet."