CHAPTER 29 - For You

Zee blinked his eyes a few times as he felt something was wrong. It was still in the middle of the night and he remembered, that just after he kissed Chawarin he drifted to the deep slumber.

But for some reason something was bothering him...and when he looked to the left, that certain someone that should be there, sleeping next to him was nowhere to be found inside the room.

"Nhu?..."

____________________________

'Then why do I cry when the thought of Zee being happy with someone else crosses my mind?'

Chawarin questioned that inside his head as he was confused by his own self. Could it be because he was in a human form now?

He just sits there on the roof, stargazing in the night sky...when suddenly, there's a familiar voice calling him from behind...

"Nhu, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

As Chawarin recognised those voices belonged to no one but Zee. Chawarin quickly wiped his face as he tried his best to look like nothing happened.

Chawarin then turns to his back, to look at Zee that stares at him with a worried look.

"Zee!"

Chawarin called Zee's name back with a bright smile forming on his face. But Chawarin didn't know...Zee already figured out if Chawarin was not doing alright, he just finished crying just now and it was so obvious.

Seeing that... Zee's heart was somehow ached a little. Zee then slowly walks to Chawarin and sits next to him.

"You can't sleep?"

Zee asks Chawarin softly.

"Yes, I can't sleep..."

Zee was stunned for a moment when he heard that, but then he remains calm again.

'I hear it again...so it's true...that was the trick...it was the Kisses that made me be able to hear his thoughts'

Zee thought again in his head. Yup, that's right. This is the purpose of the kisses, he just wanted to test it out if what he concluded was true. Just a moment after that he got a shook from Chawarin.

"Is it because you got a nightmare?"

Zee asked again and that got Chawarin pause for a moment...then he slowly nodded his head.

Seeing that it was true that Chawarin couldn't sleep because he just got a nightmare that nightmares Zee couldn't help it but wrapped his arm around Chawarin.

Chawarin was a little bit surprised by Zee's action, he didn't expect those sudden hugs from Zee but he didn't push Zee away by the way... He just let Zee be.

"It's alright... I was here if you are afraid...you are not alone"

As Chawarin hears what Zee said earlier, slowly his arms also make its way to hug Zee tightly. And he didn't know why...but those words just hit him so much that he couldn't hold back his tears from flowing from his eyes.

It was like....he was relieved by what Zee said earlier...but at the same time he felt extremely sad and hurt that those words will not forever be his.

As Zee felt the warm tears that fell to his shirt he pulled Chawarin from the hugs and wiped Chawarin's tears away using his thumb.

"It's alright... what's wrong, hum?"

Zee stares at Chawarin's face, his eyes a bit swollen and his cheeks look puffy as his nose is a little bit red. He also can't hear anything... Chawarin didn't think of anything at the time.