CHAPTER 22 - The Kisses Matter

Hey, y'all 🤣
It's nothing serious I just want to ask y'all opinion 🥰

So about my new story that I was planning to publish soon
As The World Caves In: Infection Breakthrough

I have a new cover for it, but y'all think which one is better?

This is the old one.

This is the new one

This is the new one.

Which one is better?
Comment in the picture!

Is this his new way to shutting me up? He really didn't fail to surprise me day by day...

So... y'all want to know what... I don't know how to react to this... I don't know whether to scold him or just let him do so.

I was about to ask this guy in front of me his name right? And then...he suddenly kissed me. it's not the same as when he kissed me in the hospital though, since he put his lips on my forehead...but this time, he kissed me exactly on my lips. On my freaking mouth.

I quickly got stunned there, my eyes were wide open as I was shocked, processing just what happened right now. Like...this all is so sudden. While the guy that pressed his lips on mine just shut his eyes so tightly.

I wonder if he realized if he just kissed me on the lips and not elsewhere on my face. After a few moments had passed, just then he slowly pulled our lips apart.

I tell you...the blush in his face was visible. And the fact that he has this snow-like skin makes the red tint in his face more visible. He, himself is also very shy by his own actions just now. While me... I was left confused in my place.

Then he pulled up a paper that was written...

'Feel much better?'

What....what...WHAT THE F*CK DID HE MEAN BY THAT?!