CHAPTER 12 - Another Day, Another Lesson

"So...did his family contact this hospital today?"

"Nothing... guess what, seems like that guy was not even from this town"

Two nurses were now chatting to each other, gossiping about a patient that seems rather unique from others.

It didn't take a long time for all the nurses in this ward to recognize this 'unique patient'. Someone whose been coma for two weeks and been diagnosed to die soon but suddenly waking up like nothing happened?

Even walking and running around now? Not to mention the ruckus that he makes with the visitors in the hospital as soon as he wakes up. Well, reasonable enough to label it as 'unique patient' right?

Yep, that's true. Who else is it if it's not Chawarin the unique patient. This morning the nurse finally knows what this unique patient's real name is. Actually his more like a troublemaker to be precise.

But of course other than that, they didn't gain any more information about him.

Yes, the nurses did gossiping about him but that doesn't mean that they hated him or anything like that. He was indeed difficult to deal with but it didn't make them put a hatred on him.

Most of the nurses would rather feel sorry for him. The fact that he was found stranded on a shore and can't even talk makes him even more of a pity. Not to mention that no one is reaching out to him, more like he was being abandoned. Lost.

In conclusion, Most of the nurses that work on his ward are actually worried about him since no one is actually seeing him but that one guy that claiming he didn't know whose this person is.

Chawarin POV

I was feeling very fresh waking up this morning. More like I was excited living another life as a human here. As soon as I wake up, a nurse that I usually see came to give me my breakfast.

Before she gets away I quickly write something on my paper before handing it to her.

'khob khun'(thank you)

After that she gives me a smile before replying...

"You are welcome, enjoy your breakfast okay?"

I nodded before digging in my breakfast. While I was eating I slightly thought in my head. Where else should I go today? Which part of this hospital will I explore today?

When suddenly, something comes across my mind... when will he come and visit me again... thinking about the mission that I have to complete soon, it makes me feel that I have to get along with him faster.

But how? Now that I think about it... I just realized that I still don't have any solid plans on how to fulfill his wishes... I don't even know much about him now...not even his name!

What is it again that he wants? This is bad... I should remember and plan this sooner even before I was descended here...

As I think about this matter I sighed... well I will think about this later... maybe after he came and visited me? 

As I finished my breakfast, I put my trays aside on my desk. I quickly get down from my bed and make my way to the door. I peaked out my head, looking if there were any nurses nearby.

After making sure it was clear I made my way out of my own ward. Hmm...where else should I go...it's still 7.30 in the morning.

As I walk through the corridor... I suddenly heard noises just beside my own ward. Huh...why did I never think to get inside this ward before?

I slowly entered the ward and there I saw a few old ladies eating something like seeds.

"Aoww...son? What are you doing here?"