CHAPTER 9 - Hi! I'm Chawarin! 2

Chawarin POV

I waved at him as he walked away again for a second time from me. Well that's fine...he also said that he will visit me soon again right? If it has to be done like this...I'll promise him I will always be near here.

I will wait for him until he came to see me again, doesn't matter how long it will be but...if he say so, I'll listen to it. Since the first time I met him, he also said that he will comeback for me soon. 

You know what...since the first time I woke up here in this place...it seems like no one could really understand what Im trying to say. I tried hard to talk to the lady in white or more precisely to what they called as a nurse here, but it seems like she doesn't understand me.

Other than that, here was actually great! this place was also huge! But when i got a little bit to far from my room...the nurse will quickly took me back...

A day after that, I didn't see him coming to this place that they called as hospital. I keep waiting for him but I don't see even a shadow of him passing by.

That second day I woke up here, there is this one nurse that talk to me. She said something like ' you are already great' 'can you called your family?' 'do you remember their phone number?' 'do you remember your way back home?'

I understand what she's saying but at the same time not really. So I just nodded my head. She also say 'soon you will be discharged from here, okay?' not quite sure what that mean but I just nodded my head.

That second day I was here, I do many things and learn many things about this place. Sometimes I talk to random kids and play with them. It's actually fun here.

"You can't talk?"

A girl that was beside me ask me that question.

I just tilt my head before nodding my head. I actually want to ask... don't you understand what am I saying? But of course...how can she know it if a single thing that I say now is nonsense to her.

"Well that's okay mister...here, what about you write the thing that you wanna say here"

After that, she hand me a blue kind of stick and a piece of white things. 

"You can write here if you wanna say something to me"

I looked at her confusedly.

"Can't you write?"

I just nodded to her and after that she explained me everything. It's actually not that hard for me to learn this things.

"You also can draw here if you want"

She said to me as she hand me the thing that actually a colour pen and paper. I almost spent the whole day with her until finally I lay back to my bed since the nurse told me to sleep.

So I was here in the place that called as a hospital. I was here since I was a sick person and need help.

Other than that, I realized I can't talk to people here but, I still can communicate with them with writing and also with sign language. And this thing that I wear is actually quite revealing...

So the girl just help me to tie it properly, at least to make it tight and not revealing my back to much.

I just learn how to write even so my hand still not use to it. As long as people still can read what I write I guess?

Tomorrow after that, I was woken up by a nurse that told me to eat my breakfast. Still not quite sure how to use this metal thing but the food was indeed delicious.

After I finished my food I walk out of the ward. Yes, that is what my room called as, I just know it yesterday.

I want to explore this place, so whenever I saw a nurse nearby I quickly hide from them. I just know how to use this thing that called as elevator. Since I saw many people using this thing I also want to try it.

I pushed the button to the ground floor then I got out from there. Waw...this place is indeed huge I will explore other floor later.

As I walk there I smell this delicious kind of smell. That's makes me hungry you know...so I followed where the smell came from and arrived at this one place that have many food.

I wonder how can I get those. While I was staring at the foods. Suddenly I feel like someone just put a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn around...

"Haii there! You look lost..."

There, I saw a man...but it's not the one that I was looking for. He was wearing this..not so neat clothes. He was looking not so good from other people here too.

He transferred his hands from my shoulder, slide it down to my hand and hold my hand like that.

"You should not be here~ Are you alone? You lost? Come, I'll send you back"

He them caressed my hand using his thumb and smile weirdly to me. For some reason I feel uncomfortable. When I tried to shake of his hand, his grip just getting tighter on my wrist.

I actually started to feel scared and about to be dragged away as well until...

"Nhu....Nunew! Is that you honey?"

I turned around as I see an old lady walking towards me. I don't know who she is calling to but I slightly want to go to her.

"Aowww! There you are! I told you not to walk around!"

I just stay silent there. The man Infront of me instantly let go of my hand. He also slightly clicked his tongue with annoyed plastered to his face.

"Thanks for finding him, this is my grandson. He sometimes can get lost like this... we'll get going first"

After that, the old lady hold my arm and take me away from that man. Somehow I feel relieved. As she sat me down there, she suddenly said...

"What are you doing here???"

At first, I thought it's just the same question as before like...what are you doing lingering around here. But as she continued... I was dumbfounded there.

"Star"

I looked at her. Shock , I slightly felt nervous when this lady seemed to know my origin. But I still didn't say anything.

"Which one are you? What's your name?"

She ask me again. Just who is she? Why should I answer her question anyway.... it's good that even if I talk to her, it's not like she will understand me anyway..

"I heard you, you naughty boy!"

!!!???

To be continued...

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chap?
⬇️