CHAPTER 18 - A Night With You

'oh...'

____________________________

"There...now sleep"

Zee said before turning off the lights and lying back to the king sized bed, facing the wall.

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the police station. I'll try to help you find your home so have a good rest for tonight"

And after he puts the blanket on himself, he doesn't say anything else and there is no more movement from him anymore.

Zee is not really sleeping for real actually....He was thinking about something. Something about what happened earlier tonight...He just realized that his actions just now might be impulsive...

And also inappropriate.

'Am I supposed to say something right now? This doesn't feel right if I stay like this..."

Meanwhile Chawarin was still dumbfounded there. Still processing just what happened earlier. And a minute after that, after he finally realized what just happened, his face started to get redder. Good thing that the lights were already out.

'This is so embarrassing... just what am I thinking just now!!! I should not assume things so quickly!!! ARGHHHH Of course he takes my clothes off just to fix it! What did you expect?!?'

The guy curses himself as he goes inside the blanket and covers his whole face. He was about to toss around out of his embarrassment before few minutes after that, he heard something...

"Hey..."

The guy stopped as he heard a voice from beside him. He peaked his head out from the blanket but still...he can't see anything cuz it's dark. But he's really sure, that's Zee calling out for him. Chawarin just stays silent though he just listens.

"I... I just want to say sorry about earlier"

Zee said to him...but Zee is still facing the wall. When the guy turned to look at Zee, he was met with Zee's muscular back.

'Did he mean by what just happened a second ago?'

Chawarin thought that inside his head.

"I didn't mean to force you to do things... I just thought that...you may feel uncomfortable if I see you change...or your bare body"

'oh...it was about changing in the bathroom...'

Chawarin thought to himself again.

At this moment, Chawarin just stares at the back of Zee's head, listening to everything that Zee just said now...

"I just want to tell you...you didn't have to force yourself... Just because we are both men, doesn't mean you have to freely show your body to me just because of that reason"

There's a long pause before Zee says something again. Chawarin almost thought that Zee had already fallen asleep. But then Zee spoke again...

"About what I just did earlier...you feel uncomfortable right? This is what I want to point out. If you happen to be uncomfortable changing around me...you don't have to force yourself like it was fine. You don't have to pretend that you are comfortable showing your skin to me. Cuz... I'm worried that you are actually not feeling okay around me"

Zee said but at the end of his sentences...it was like a whisper that Chawarin was not supposed to hear.
Zee stared at the wall where he was facing right now.

Zee was actually pretty sure if the guy that lying beside him right now is asleep and not supposed to hear any of this thing. That's the use of that long pause earlier...but little did he know...that everything that he said just now was crystal clear to Chawarin's ears.