CHAPTER 13 - Another Day, Another Lesson 2

Did I?

_____________________________

Chawarin POV

This is the fourth day I was here...  And there's still so many things that I need to learn. And one of the things that I need to know is how humans feelings work here.

For me, it's a bizarre thing that I need to understand. This human feeling is also one of the most complicated things that I need to crack.

You know, I thought it would be simple  Like... If you love someone...then why don't you stick to them?

If you missed someone... Then why don't you go and meet them? I still did not quite understand the way humans think. Everything that I'm sure now is...the things that I'm feeling right now were quite confusing.

Why am I shed tears when it's not even me that is experiencing the situation? Am I supposed to feeling this way?

Also... I don't even know how am I suddenly fulfilled Mrs. Shima longing... I didn't do anything else other than existing right now.

If I was even confused about this right now...then how am I supposed to succeed in my original mission...

When it was almost dark... just by then me and Mrs. Shima goes back inside the hospital. I sent her back to her ward and planned to go back to my ward.

I was about to excuse myself but then Mrs. Shima called me to come over.

"Come here for a moment son..."

She said as she offered me to sit on the chair beside her bed.

I quickly sat there as she opened the desk beside her bed. She takes out something that seems like an old leathered cover book.

Seeing her like that I write something on the paper that I also bring with me to communicate with people.

'how long have you been here?'

I write those questions for her.

"Well... it's been like forever, hahaha"

She said with a warm smile plastered in her face.

"You know... I'm also not quite sure... I don't remember"

I smile back at her.

"Come here..."

She asked me to get closer. When I was closer enough to her, she put something on my neck. When I look down, it's something like a chain with blue pearls pendant on it.

"This necklace..I want to give this to you... please take care of it son..."

I touched the necklace in my neck and gave her a question looks.

"Someone that I love used to give me this then...and now... I give this to you...and soon you also could give it to someone that you love"

' Isn't this from your loved ones?'

I write back to her...

' isn't this a vulnerable thing to you?'

"Sometimes... things hold memory...but there's time that you need to let it go... either it was a good one...or a bad one... eventually everything will become the past...this necklace holds happiness so I want to give it to you"

'who is this person that you love?'

I ask her again.

"This person that I love? Hahaha...he was a silly person that loved to make stupid jokes...he was a funny fisherman that was a bit to dumb sometimes... overall he was my husband... someone that I love... someone that gave me this necklace..."