CHAPTER 7 - Dilemma 2

Zee POV

I don't know why...but suddenly I feel like I want to see him now. A day after I left that hospital... I suddenly have this sudden urge to see him again. Is it because I feel worried about him? Seeing that he didn't wear proper clothes and even doesn't have a pair of sandals...is that why I felt sorry for him?

When I thought of the day I left the hospital... I was holding myself using this reason to not see him tomorrow after that.

But here I am again standing in front of the hospital with a bouquet of pink roses and a bag in my left hands today. I started thinking in my head....what am I even doing here now...that guy was nothing but a stranger to me...why do I care about how he has proper clothes or not...but again here am I bringing him a pair of shoes and comfortable clothes.

As I step inside of the hospital I remind myself again...after this I will go and see Lia. It's just so happen that I have spare clothes and shoes with me, so I thought I should give it to him and the reason I came here is still the same because I want to see Lia.

*DING*

When I reach the floor where Lia's room is, I step outside of the elevator and make my way to Lia's room. But when my hand was about to reach the door, I heard someone talking inside...

__________________________

Third person POV

"Hahaha... what are you doing? What if someone suddenly came in?"

"Don't worry...there will be no one coming here at this hour..."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Who else will visit you at this hour? The visiting hour will end in an hour...what? That friend of yours-"

"Ummm.. don't involve him please..."

"Are you sure he will not be doing something to you?"

"I love you Leo. Why? Are you jea-"

And after that all that Zee heard was a kissing sound. Zee was halfway to stop them there but then he remembered...who am I to Lia anyway? I don't have the right to stop them.

He clenched his hand into a fist. Feeling so disappointed, he chose just to walk away from there. Looking at the bouquet of pink roses in his hand...he didn't know what to do with this. Should he just throw it away? Just the sight of the roses itself makes Zee feel sad.

When he was waiting in front of the elevator. Then he remembered the bag of clothes in his left hand.

' I almost forgot about this '

After getting in the elevator Zee pressed the button where the floor of that 'weirdo' guy is. After he steps outside, Zee then makes his way to the ward.

Somehow it's a bit quiet then before, Zee slightly thought that in his head.

"Aow...sir you again? Are you coming here to take him home?"

The nurse from a day ago asked him since this is the third time she saw Zee here.

"Umm...no, I came to give him this"

Zee was about to hand the bag but then the nurse cut him first...

"Uihhhh!!! What a beautiful roses! He will totally like it. I'll put this on the desk beside him"

Before Zee could say anything, the nurse already took the bouquet of roses in Zee's hand.

"Well sir...He was sleeping now...he was suddenly just sleeping all day today...but the doctor said he was totally fine. Want me to wake him up?"

"No it's fine... don't have to, I have something else to do after this"

Zee said. Then the nurse just nodded before going outside.

Zee slowly makes his way to the guy's bed. And there he sees... A calm face sleeping like he used to sleep all this time. He then placed the bag on the bottom of the bed.

Staring to his face like this...Zee thought, He looks... a little bit paler...but overall he looks exactly like a baby doll. He has white fair skin like porcelain. Have a small frame too. Looking at him staying still on the bed like this... Zee realized how this guy actually looks more fragile than before.

Zee was sitting there in the chair that was placed just beside the bed. Zee slightly thought in his head...just who is this guy really....why suddenly clinging and hugging him before? Did I actually met him before? Or Is it just me that got amnesia? Cuz I swear I didn't remember seeing him before...

But most of it...Zee Keep thinking, what will happen if soon this guy will be sent out of this hospital. Thinking of the day where this guy almost got hit by a car...Zee just can't help himself from being worried about this weirdo.

Where will he go? Did he really know his way to go home? What if something happens in his way of finding his home? Did he even have a place to stay? Zee keeps thinking about this and so much more.

He didn't even realize now his hand was resting on top of the guy's hands that were still sleeping like a baby on the bed. Without him noticing it, Zee face now was plastered with a worried looking face.

Zee slightly caressing the guy hands with his thumb.

"Sir....are you okay?"

The nurse from before suddenly ask him from behind.

Zee quickly retreated his hands.

"Ouh yeah. I'm fine"

"Sorry to bother you sir but...the visiting hour is almost over...or would you like to stay here for the night?"

Can I? But then Zee snapped to realisation. Just who am I to this person here, and whose this person to me anyway? I should stop minding other people's problems.

Zee was about to say something when the nurse suddenly spoke again...

"This person has already been discharged by the way...he was totally fine and didn't have to stay in the hospital anymore. He can go whenever he wants to go... but of course, the hospital would gladly want him to go as soon as possible"

"I see..."

Zee was stunned for a moment before replying to the nurse.

"You sure you never saw this person before? Maybe he was your friend? Maybe you can help him? Cuz...he will eventually be taken out soon"

As the nurse asked those questions...Zee actually have a second thoughts there...but he still ignored the feeling.

He still sticks to the reason that the person really got nothing to do with him. He was a total stranger, so why should Zee care about him anyway, right?

"No, I will take my leave now..."

To be continued....

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chap?
⬇️