CHAPTER 10 - Consequences

"I heard you, you naughty boy!"

_________________________

Chawarin POV

I got thrown back when she suddenly spoke that to me. She can heard me?!? But I'm not even talking now!!

"It's telepathy son"

'You...you know me?'

I ask her but I swear... I'm not even talking at all.

"Not really...but I just know you should not be here. You are not one of us here"

She continued again.

"What do they called you?"

'Chawarin...Chawarin the napping star'

"Napping star?? Your not even a wishing star! Why are you here in the first place?"

'well...just because I want too'

"Just why are you choosing to be descended to earth? You know by doing that...it will come with a price..."

She said back to me. I just looked down.

'I know...but I can't help myself'

"Just...So what's the exchange for you to be here?"

'Well...I just have to fulfill one of the human wishes here... That's all. Then, I can stay here forever'

She sighed to me. Then put her palm in her forehead.

"Did you already considered it that deep? It's not as easy as you thought it can be..."

I looked down at my hand after heard she say things like that...maybe she noticed how her words actually hurt my feelings a little, then she continued...

"Hah.... anyway...the person that you willingly to fulfil the wish...did you already found them?"

' I did... believe it or not, I just found him on the first day I woke up here'

"Him?? Wait...is it a man??"

I slightly blush, feel a little embarrassed.

'yes...'

I said and nodded my head slightly.

"Well...but...why suddenly want to fulfill his wishes?"

' I don't know...maybe because I feel pity to him'

"You sure just because of that? Just what is his wishes exactly?"

Why is she nonstop asking me so many questions anyway?? Who is she to interrogating me like this... I don't know you! Neither you didn't know me!

"Hey... You know that I heard everything that you just said now right?... listen, I just trying to help you... I'm just someone that can communicate with someone like you"

'Okay, okay I got it...'

"Anyway...why are you here? I mean in the cafeteria...if you are sick... shouldn't you be in your ward?"

I scratch the back of my head.

'I'm just wandering around since I'm bored... I just want to explore this place...but I end up here'

"Just said it if you want the food..."

She said that to me while I just give her a smile.

"Okay... I'll buy you some food...but you must tell me about your mission okay?"