CHAPTER 21 - Save Me!

"If you really don't want to have anything to do with him... then what's the point of you taking him out from the hospital in the first place? If you really didn't care about this matter...why bother helping him back then?"

________________________

"Zee...it doesn't matter if that guy has something to do with you or not... don't make an excuse out of it... what's the difference between helping him now and then, right? If you willingly want to help him back then...then what is stopping you right now?"

As Zee heard those words from his grandma, for some reason...he finds his heart at ease that right now, someone else other than himself also wants him to help this weirdo.

The truth is....Zee also didn't want this to end now and right here. Deep down in his heart, he was hoping that there's another hard way to help the guy then simply sending the guy to the police station. Even though he still can't figure out just why he was feeling that way.

"Grandma... I never said that I wouldn't help him though... I just simply ask why should I help him, doesn't mean I'm not willing to help him"

There was a long pause between them before Zee's grandma spoke again. Maybe she was just stunned by Zee's unexpected answer earlier.

"Well... that's good then! I-"

"But you owe me an explanation after this!"

Before Zee's grandma can finish her words Zee quickly cuts her words first.

" No more secret. No more hiding things from me. I also got the rights to know what's going on alright? I'm tired of being like this..."

Zee said again but this time his tone was calm and not frustrated like earlier.

"Okay, okay... I will... don't worry about it, I'll explain to you from A - Z if you want to. But now...make sure that guy is with you...he was with you right?"

"Yes don't worry he was with me, he was just simply sleeping in-"

Zee was talking to his grandmother while turning around, walking back to the police station when then, he realized...the seat was empty.

He was not there.

"Shit..."

The hand that he used to hold the phone slightly trembled. Zee cursed under his breath, he totally forgot he was still on call with his grandma, to be precise he doesn't care anymore.

"Zee? Did something happen-"

TITTTT-

Zee quickly hung up and rushed towards the police station. Just now Zee saw that the guy was not in the chair, sleeping anymore through the glass door. And now when he swung open the door he was really...not there. And not even anywhere around the police station. He throws his eyes around the room and all that he recognises is the bag and the plushie that they buy in the mall.

'where is he?? Did he leave???'

Zee rushed out from the police station looking around if the guy was nearby. His heart was pounding like crazy and he was breathing heavily. Somehow Zee panicked, now he was surrounded by worries. The same exact feeling when he first discovered that...the guy left the hospital without him.

'No...no... please'

Zee rushed outside and started running here and there, asking the passerby if they ever saw a short, doll-like guy just passed near there. But always met with an answer that he doesn't want to hear. Just now, if only he could shout...he wants to shout the guy's name out loud, to tell the guy to come back to him.