CHAPTER 1 - The First Meeting

"Lia!! Lia!!"

A man was running in the hospital corridor. His footsteps echo through the space, a few patients and their family watching the tall man that looks confused finding his way there.

"Sir, please calm down. Can I know which patient you are finding here?"

A nurse came and tried to console the man.

"Her name is Lia...she just entered here a few hours ago because of a car accident.. please..I need to see her"

The man with black outfit says. His voice is slightly trembling.

"Please calm down sir. Are you her family member?"

"I'm... I'm her.. friend"

"I'm sorry sir. Without her family confirmation,you cannot go and see her"

"Please Im not-"

Before he could finish his sentences, his eyes caught someone familiar approaching him from behind the nurse.

"It's okay nurse, I know this person"

A tall man that looks much older said after seeing the younger man in front of him.

"Zee... it's okay she's fine. Nothing serious happened"

The older man then offered the young man that called Zee to sit there in the chair that was provided there.

"How can she get into an accident? Is it because of someone? I swear I'll find them until-"

"Zee..."

"-they can pay for what they're done. How can they just leave her-"

"ZEE!!"

Zee got shocked a little by the sudden shout. He then snapped into reality.

"It's alright. It's not because of anyone. It's just pure accidents. It's because the car is having a problem. Calm down son..."

Zee who just realised his actions just know is harsh, then nodded his head. He finally calmed himself down when he realized everything was fine.

"I see..."

The older man takes a long sigh.

"Zee...why did you come here? Aren't you supposed to be in Bangkok? Chiang mai and Bangkok are not even closed"

Zee still didn't say anything after the older man points this out. The older man that realized that Zee was dumbfounded then continued...

" You can see her after this. I believe she'll already be awake. Then...you shall go back..you must be tired rushed here..you should get some rest"

"Uncle...I rush here because-"

"I know, I know. No need to explain. You are a good person Zee... I trust you and even treated you like my own son... but you should know...that she's marrying soon... you should just let her go"

Zee just stood there. His heart felt like it had been ripped out from his chest. The bitterness of the truth, he can taste it better now that the older man tells it straight to his face.

"Uncle... please...she was my everything... I'll swear she'll be happy with me. I treat her better than anyone else in this world. I'll prove it to you"

Zee pleaded, trying to convince the older man in front of him.

"Zee no need to prove anything. I know you would. If it was my choice... I already chose you from the very beginning. But it's never my decision to make it in the first place...you are too late I guess"

Zee bit the bottom of his lips. Guess the girl that he loves was about to lose from his grip. Zee just found his situation so hopeless at this point.

"Come on...if you wanna see her.. she's just there in that last room. I'll get going first, I'll see you there when you are ready"

Then the old man just left Zee stood alone there, still thinking if this is the right thing to do. He's pretty sure that Lia doesn't want to see him now. He got these mixed feelings in him...one said that he should go and see Lia, prove that he cares and loves Lia so much until now.

But the other one said to not see Lia,like... where is your shame? She was about to become someone's wife soon so you better back down. Plus who is he anyway? If he says friends, yes...but everyone in that room knows that he has feelings for Lia.

Zee walked through the corridor, when he was about to reach the room, it was just one more step, open the door and he already can see Lia, the love of his life but then...he walked past it and entered the elevator.

He didn't even see which number he pushed cause he was too busy disappointed on himself. When the elevator door already opened, he got out and just randomly walked there. Totally not focusing on anything even where he walks.

'Shit...why am I here in the first place. I took a flight here just to see no one. Damn this fucking annoying feeling... just entered the room and see her face already!'

He said in his thoughts. He wiped his face harshly and ran his hand through his hair before quickly turning around, about to take a big step. But then something unexpected happens.

He bumped hard into someone that the person stumbled back and about to fall. And before that could happen he reached out to this person and pulled he back up.

One hand on the waist and the other still holding on the person's arm this situation is indeed...like what we always see in k-dramas and whatsoever.

But for Zee this position is indeed awkward as hell.
Not to mention their faces are super close to each other.

'Why is this person still not moving at all,my arm started to feel numb'

Zee slightly thought in his head since this person was just staring into his eyes more like mesmerized than shock. A few moments after that, Zee heard a few nurses start running towards them.

"We are so sorry sir! Sorry for this inconvenience"

One of the nurses said to Zee.

"Common sir you need to be checked by the doctor now!"

The other nurse said while they both tried to approach closer.

But this person in Zee arms rather looks scared of the nurse than relieved. And when this person suddenly hugs Zee tightly Zee just froze there. Even both of the nurses froze in their places before trying to take this stranger away from Zee.

But when they try to even lay their hand on this person, the grip on Zee's body is just getting stronger.

"Sir! Please before we take more harsh action, please cooperate with us"

The nurse said while trying to open the stranger arm from Zee. But then the person started to cry looking at Zee while shook his head. Like signalling Zee that he doesn't want to go.

While the nurse was struggling there and was about to call another to help them, Zee stopped them.

"Wait! Wait! Hands off"

While the person crying on Zee's chest, Zee just patted his back, trying to calm him down. The nurse just watched with unpleasant looks because their patients were throwing tantrums like this. Even cause inconvenience to others like this.

Zee sigh. He just didn't like the sound of violence so he stopped the nurse. But the problem now is that this guy here is still clinging to him. He was thinking hard about how to push this patient here softly.

"I have an idea..."

To be continued.....

Don't forget to leave a vote!
Next chapter?
⬇️